Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goldfish Sources In Australia
RafflesGold Forums > Buy / Sell > RafflesGold Hotspots!
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Kinder
Yes, wheat-germ is easily digestible and you would want to avoid too much feeding during water days/months. If they are kept in green water just the green algae will be enough....but if you can feed them one/two times frozen blood warms or brine shrimps.

I usually feed (only one time in the day) some wheat-germ or lionhead hikari pellets in the early morning around 6am. And supplement with one/two times with frozen food ...later on in the day. Rest of the day my goldies eat the algae in the pond. Since the temperature is rising now....i see fine hair like algae growing in the my....which i guess is good for them ....as additional source of food and i can cut back on pellet food.

I did my 100% water change today, noticed my pond temp rose up to 36 around 10am and back down to 29 by 2pm. Was surprised but my goldies seemed alrite and yes i didnt feed them at all today. i guess that helps.

Kinder
Forever-mango
I see, so time to purchase new food ay?

Anyways, here are some photos of the gems i purchase the other day...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Mango smile.gif
Kinder
Hi mango,

These are really decent goldies, are they from the same place you mentioned before...imported from china.

Any ways take good care of them, nice collection.
Goodluck

Kinder
Forever-mango
Yes same place. Couldnt really pick them because they only imported these and the lionchu red cap. Hopefully they import more so i can choose.

Thanks
Mango smile.gif
churico4ever
Mango,

Nice pearls you got there... just make sure don't forget to change your green water so that you will not loose this one.... as what happen to your last pearls hehehehehe yes.gif

Rico
calicoly
forever mango i like the calico oranda can we see a side view pic if u dont mind?
aussieboy
Has anyone seen tao's new ranchus ?
Tao
haha, even I didn't see them yet. hope they can arrive safely next week.
Tao
Congratulate mango,
the fish is not bad. the tail of panda is good. the black color of pearlscale is vulnerable. the calico is calico.
aussieboy
QUOTE(Tao @ Sun, 07 Dec 2008 7:52 am) *

haha, even I didn't see them yet. hope they can arrive safely next week.

I look forward to see your next lot you have .
Forever-mango
Thanks Tao. The black peal scales has become more stronger in terms of black. New pics soon!

Btw, what goldfish you got now Tao? Wanting to come over soon!
Tao
long list. I got a baby swimming pool.
Tao
enjoy some new fish pictures and video
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6268
aussieboy
QUOTE(Tao @ Wed, 28 Jan 2009 8:53 pm) *

Hay Tao,

Are u still selling Ranchus ? Havent seen any posts lately that u have some for sale .

Thanks

cameronb
Hi All,

Is anyone posting in here anymore?

I live in St Kilda and have a black ranchu and a red ranchu.

Can anyone tell me of any other shops in Melbourne that import good quality ranchu?

Furthermore, does anyone in here sell from their collection, Melbourne location?
lkt344
hey guys i m in melb too and i m singaporean
i hv 4 nice ranchus from richmond too
they do cost a lot

love to hear from u guys maybe share love of goldfish
i am building a pond rite now and hope to stock it soon

yes its quite difficult to source good quality fish here

i mostly into ranchu but might stock my pond with wakins

rgds
frenzal
hi all, i am from sydney, i am always on the look out for good pearlscales, if anybody knows any good LFS that regularly stock them please let me know kind regards
goldenswimmers
Hey you guys!...love to hear about the love for good quality goldfish here in Australia good_very.gif .I am in Brisbane and am looking at getting regular good quality goldfish and this includes importing(who can assist???) and breeding.I am on my 3rd batch of Ranchu eggs and am looking at quality not quantity to get some serious goldfish happening here in Australia.I am keen shiok.gif to hear from any Breeders,Importers(local fish shops,etc and yes I am willing to invest the financials required!) and any future buyers/customers who will be keen to get some good quality goldfish.I have 2 orange and white ranchu(Australian),2 orange ranchu(Australian) and 2 Calico Ranchu (bought here in Australia but imported from China) plus many little up and comers with good body shapes and head growth for little guys! good_very.gif My 3 egg batches have been 1 straight Australian with orange female/orange and white males and 2 mixed(international!) egg batches with 1 of the Calico females(import from China) x orange and white Australian males.These guys are now regularly breeding so I can concentrate on quality and get some good fish out there! happydance1.gif I also love orandas and ryukins so they are next on the list(have some nice guys getting ready).I find good fish here are definitely hard to find and sometimes you will have to grab all the good fish when you see them as they dont last and you do not know how long it will be til there are more.I think a good eye and looking at the little 1's too is very important.I want to import some good ranchu,oranda and ryukin from Asia to give this a boost so IMPORTERS(local fish shops or others) lets talk and discuss the future of good high quality goldfish here in Australia!!I will also put up some pics so people can see the types of fish i am working with peace.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.