Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Extra Marital Affair
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
void
honestly, how many of you guys had (or having) an extra marital affair? just curious... shiok.gif
HappyBuddha
me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me

And why not?

I'm only human.
mountain
i just started mine, so ask me again a few years later
mountain
blush.gif sorrie to mislead, i meant my marriage.
LASERGUY
QUOTE(mountain @ Mon 02 Feb 2004 10:01 PM)

Yah, seven months one small itch, seven years one BIG itch..... rolleyes.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(mountain @ Mon 02 Feb 2004 10:01 PM)

ha ha ha.... and I bet the mrs is not computer literate.

The record holder is still my nephew; 7 days after coming back from his honeymoon, he was already spotted at Xanadu (remember/know this place? sad.gif ) with another young babe. I just have to go over and do this to him ... beg2.gif
CyberET
biggrin.gif http://tha.rotten.apple.org.ru/uvz/janet.htm
LASERGUY
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Tue 03 Feb 2004 09:44 PM)
ha ha ha.... and I bet the mrs is not computer literate.

The record holder is still my nephew; 7 days after coming back from his honeymoon, he was already spotted at Xanadu (remember/know this place? sad.gif ) with another young babe.  I just have to go over and do this to him ... beg2.gif

Wah, shiok.gif Xanadu was the in place during late 70s and early 80s.....
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Wed 04 Feb 2004 06:10 PM)
Wah,  shiok.gif  Xanadu was the in place during late 70s and early 80s.....

Kekeke. I'm surprise you know Xanadu since you were probably in JC or in National Service.

There was also Studio M, and various high-class lapsup bar like Goldmillion. And who could forget Wisma Theatre where all the taiwanese song birds sing their hearts out belting out "buru a deku ang kong kong"?

Oh oh, all my all time favorite, the Tropicana in the late 60s and early 70s. shiok.gif

tongue.gif
jhansolo
I thought GoldMillion is a night club the one at pennisular right?

Sin PO PO there is really lapsup, been there once when I was 20 and it seems like me talking to my mother in the dark.

laugh.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(jhansolo @ Thu 05 Feb 2004 12:49 PM)
I thought GoldMillion is a night club the one at pennisular right?

Sin PO PO there is really lapsup, been there once when I was 20 and it seems like me talking to my mother in the dark.

laugh.gif

Oh yes, Goldmillion is at Pennisula. I wonder if it's still there? tongue.gif

I heard so much about sin po po but have not visited it before. Goosh, it's like talking to mum? Are their bar girls that bad?

Ha ha ha. I heard you get to touch their breast for 50 cents per squeeze. Is it true? blink.gif
jhansolo
I don't think Goldmillion is still around.

A client invited me to Sin Po Po when I was twenty-two. I used to stay at Dunman Rd, so I get to see the "girls" going to work everyday. So in the dark I backed out and my client never noticed. I'm not sure about the 50cents thing.
void
Guys...
How much do you usually pay for one nite stand in Geylang? yes.gif
LASERGUY
If you are still a virgin and that is your first sex, probably they will give you Ang Pow..... shiok.gif shiok.gif shiok.gif
void
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Tue 10 Feb 2004 12:42 AM)
If you are still a virgin and that is your first sex, probably they will give you Ang Pow..... shiok.gif  shiok.gif  shiok.gif

WOW... REALLY?!?!?!? shiok.gif
HappyBuddha
Oei! extra marital affair implies paid sex ah? Then I've been a good boy and never did it. sad.gif Must try must try.

Geylang? Find out more at SammyBoy's web site. kekeke.
LASERGUY
I also dunno leh, heard other people say one....Kekeke.... rolleyes.gif
jhansolo
QUOTE(void @ Tue 10 Feb 2004 12:34 AM)
Guys...
How much do you usually pay for one nite stand in Geylang?

I thought in Geylang you don't need to pick up girls, they will pick you, you just need to make sure you have enough in your pocket.
jhansolo
Extra Marital affair does not include paid sex. At most it is Extra Marital Transaction. wink.gif
void
well, extra marital affair can involve sex or no sex... but protitutes will not be considered affair, rite? IMHO, affair involve like your wife's friend... your colleague or secretary... may or may not involve sex... hmmmmm... shiok.gif
LASERGUY
Your wife's friend ???? Daring manz.... Probably colleagues, secretary, more safe.... Hope that we don't sound encouraging leh..... rolleyes.gif
void
actually, i've got a fren who have affair with his galfren's fren... and after married (with his galfren), he got affair with his secretary... ck-ck-ck... hmm.gif
LASERGUY
I got a friend who has affair also. Met him alone recently (after a couple of years) at outside Takashimaya enjoying his smoke, asked what is the outcome of the affair. He replied, "Oh, both of them are shopping together inside!" Wah, beg2.gif beg2.gif he managed to get both to compromise and share him ... talk about super super persuasive power....more beg2.gif beg2.gif beg2.gif beg2.gif
mountain
i hate to bring this up ... but .....

nurse??!!??doctors???!!!??

whistle.gif
void
QUOTE(mountain @ Tue 10 Feb 2004 10:48 PM)
i hate to bring this up ... but .....

nurse??!!??doctors???!!!??   

whistle.gif

hmm.gif u watch too many blue film liau... laugh.gif
void
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Tue 10 Feb 2004 01:51 PM)
I got a friend who has affair also. Met him alone recently (after a couple of years) at outside Takashimaya enjoying his smoke, asked what is the outcome of the affair. He replied, "Oh, both of them are shopping together inside!" Wah,  beg2.gif  beg2.gif  he managed to get both to compromise and share him ... talk about super super persuasive power....more  beg2.gif  beg2.gif  beg2.gif  beg2.gif

WOW!!! he's hero!! beg2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.