Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Germ-many 2006
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
goldrush
What’s got the World cup and my fancy goldfish competition have in common.Well as far as injuries are concerned,my following stars somehow bear close resemblance with many familiar EPL players that maybe be missing in the upcoming competition.

Here they are

TEARY HENRY

IPB Image
goldrush
MY GIRL O--WEN

IPB Image
goldrush
STEVEN JIALAT

IPB Image
goldrush
FREAK LANPAR

IPB Image
goldrush
SUAY CLAMPBELLE

IPB Image
goldrush
BITTER CROTCH

IPB Image
goldrush
JOINT TERRIBLY

IPB Image
goldrush
Wat I need is an outstanding MVP ……….and MVP is not a PLAYER but stands for my most valued PRAYER A prayer that will miraculously get them fit and unearthed for the competition in barely 2 weeks time.Fat hope! ‘’Well you think I’m lying!!!!I’m goin to repeat here and anywhere else in the world that the posted fish are real and hit by some form of malady in this present moment.To proof my standing this is the cctv captured footage with today’s newspaper .This time I’m letting you off with a stern warning if you still don’t believe in me mad3.gif mad3.gif
Yours faithfully ENG ENG LAN LAN manager Suay Goreng Erection IPB Image
CyberET
private video neh, can't see
goldrush
Currently the u tube site is doing some updating so cannot access to site

Will look into it when available .Not too sure if that is the cause of no pic

Thxs for the feedback
peter porker
Sipeh eng... biggrin.gif
goldrush
A week to go before the opening games, should we rush above back from injuries?
With hyperbaric oxygen therapy incorporated to speed up healing ,is it wise to risk your fish and others as well?With the clock ticking away towards the competition can the Eng Lan manager sprang any surprises in his squad with some uncapped(no wen ones) or will he stick to his veteran old guards(lat tow lat koot) to make up the numbers.

Here is an extracted conversation between Eng Eng Lan Lan manager and his Sar Tong(captain)背火腿

Sar Tong: Tow kay You can’t take risk or rush it.They got a huge future.There is the upcoming aquarama 2007and maybe Yuhua 2007.So if you don’t want their batteries running flat by then you might have to drop your stars for now

Eng Lan manager: Erhammmm. batteries flat or not included never mind but what I do mind is somebody Spicing up your life and telling me who to pick and who to drop in my final selection. My days as manager are numbered you know………..

While it remains to be seen who will make it to the finals,a safer bet would be placing a bet on a red fish to win the coveted grand champion title(see today’s Straits times page H9:betting on red may improve your winning chances)So any takers?

Cheers
goldrush hi.gif
CyberET
now, thats what i call aeration, not bubbling hysterical.gif
goldrush
Hey look wat the rate of recovery with the above fish after oxygen therapy.no more red streaks!!!!

IPB Image

IPB Image
goldrush
Soul Far Soul Good good.gif

But as for My Girl O-Wen.................She has become My Girl Ooh-Neng hmm.gif

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.