Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
Abraham
hi all
My name is Abraham - happened to land myself onto the RafflesGold (RG) website during a search for information for goldfish keeping and found RG very attractive . . .

I have started keeping goldfish for the last 10 months - started with 2 after visiting a fish farm. The 2 was doing pretty well for 6 months till my wife told me that we need to add 1 more for feng shui . . . . smile.gif And there's where problem started . . . blush.gif We added one more and one of the senior become sick and eventually gone . . . sad.gif 3 months later the junior (new one) also gone - now left with one goldfish. rusure.gif

Anyway, I have read the beginner's guide and found a plenty of information that I should have known from the beginning - like how much water for the fish, quarantine, adding anti-chlorine etc...

well - it's never too late to learn, right? good.gif

I should have more questions than contribution . . . .

Regards
Abraham
desireless
Hi Abraham,

Welcomed to RG.

Kudos beg2.gif to CP for that superb writeup. I am sure plenty of newbies find it very useful. There are several important concepts being mentioned in that topic. If you want to pry more into any of them, please do a search here. There are several discussions that will help you understand.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.