Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Germany 2006
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
desireless
First penalty not on target...

Bloody hell... can overshoot like that!! Then red card somemore... Well done Mexico. mad.gif
The Matrix
funny ... how come this WC2006 penalty so difficult to enter one ???
The Matrix
Don't Cry for me Argentina ...
desireless
Penalty if got denied by the goalie, then it is because the goalie is good.

But if the ball can be shot out of the goal frame then it is super screwed up mad.gif
desireless
http://www.fifa.com/en/mens/statistics/ind...ay-2006,00.html

See who ranked #92

Mai siao siao hor... nonono.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(desireless @ Thu, 22 Jun 2006 4:02 am)

Yet we can't beat Thailand(somwhere below us) in many many ocassions

hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif
gohks
Don't forget we are the current champ of Tiger Cup (equivalent to WC of SE Asia)...be proud, okay clapping.gif:
The Matrix
ya ... S-K-League ...
desireless
Stupid Pay-Per-View. I cannot watch the USA-Ghana match.

What is the fcuk use for all 4 channels showing the same match?? And I thought it is Channel 26 showing one match and Channel 27 showing another. Today then found out... KNN eh...

Luckily RTM2 got show...

IPB Image
goldrush
Looks like Czech-Mate liao and not going to be Kanna-Sai

sad.gif sad.gif sad.gif
CP
QUOTE(desireless @ Thu, 22 Jun 2006 10:13 pm)
Stupid Pay-Per-View. I cannot watch the USA-Ghana match.

The match on channel 22 lah.

$10 for entire World Cup lasting one month consider cheap liao.
Last time pay per view for boxing I pay $15 per match.Then if Mike Tyson 1st round KO somebody its $15 for less than 3 minutes. mad.gif
desireless
When I signed up the sales person gave me the idea that PPV will show all live matches, so I signed up with sports group. Among the 4 channels, I at most watch 27 only. Can't they have 27 showing match 1, 110 for its multiview. Channle 28 show match 2, 111 showing its multiview? Channel 111 was showing Nedved all the way.. They think I gay or what? mad.gif
square_guy
hello.... do you know how much I gotta pay to watch the WC here in my part of the world? >S$100..... mad.gif
goldrush
Japan 's TA-MA-DE unhooked BRA-sil defence!!!!!!!!

3 cheer.gif cheer.gif cheer.gif for Asia
d_golem
ahem...I just wanna say....OZ OZ OZ!! OY OY OY!!!
Kinder
ONE - Nil

AUS V ITALY
desireless
It will shock the world if...

Ghana - Brazil --> 1 - 0

hysterical.gif

But with Ronaldo on form it is quite unlikely biggrin.gif
The Matrix
I did supported with a few bets on 4+ goals and 3-1, 3-2 goal line. Won 1, lose 2 ... arghh ... Socceroos to take on Auzzuri ... it's an uphill task. It is a combine Liverpool, Blackburn, Middlesbourgh, Everton team stars vs Seria A killers from AC Milan, Inter, Juventus, Roma, Fiorentina.

Not important till tonight match over ... France face another nightmare ... another African team.
gohks
QUOTE(desireless @ Fri, 23 Jun 2006 6:03 pm)
But with Ronaldo on form it is quite unlikely biggrin.gif

Ronaldo is gaining bulk and girth like the one in your avatar biggrin.gif
desireless
Strange situation at Group G. Lots of possibilities can happen.

France die die must win by 2-goal difference to confirm a place in last 16. ZZ is out tonight. Confirm nightmare for them. The stupid coach Domenech better play 4-4-2 tonight. Pairing Henry and Saha. With Henry as the sole striker, it is BLOODY obvious the strategy is not working for them. Coach better wake up!! mad.gif

BTW, if you are planning to buy Spain tonight.... keep in mind that Aragones is set to rest his first XI. ;)
desireless
QUOTE(gohks @ Fri, 23 Jun 2006 6:49 pm)
Ronaldo is gaining bulk and girth like the one in your avatarĀ  biggrin.gif

Both him and Adriano (also gaining in bulk) certainly look like a pair of cute brazilian hamsters charging at the Australian defence 2 matches ago biggrin.gif

Ronaldinho looks like a cartoon duckie character with 2 big front teeth. Forgot the character's name. Last night almost saw an outrageous goal with the collaboration between duckie and hamster. hysterical.gif
gohks
QUOTE(desireless @ Fri, 23 Jun 2006 6:57 pm)
Both him and Adriano (also gaining in bulk) certainly look like a pair of cute brazilian hamsters charging at the Australian defence 2 matches ago biggrin.gif

Ronaldinho looks like a cartoon duckie character with 2 big front teeth. Forgot the character's name. Last night almost saw an outrageous goal with the collaboration between duckie and hamster.  hysterical.gif

Just that Ronaldo missing the wen like the last WC laugh.gif

Ronaldinho reminds me of the irritating Jar Jar Binks character in Star War biggrin.gif
gohks
QUOTE(desireless @ Fri, 23 Jun 2006 6:53 pm)
Strange situation at Group G. Lots of possibilities can happen.

France die die must win by 2-goal difference to confirm a place in last 16. ZZ is out tonight. Confirm nightmare for them. The stupid coach Domenech better play 4-4-2 tonight. Pairing Henry and Saha. With Henry as the sole striker, it is BLOODY obvious the strategy is not working for them. Coach better wake up!! mad.gif
BTW, if you are planning to buy Spain tonight.... keep in mind that Aragones is set to rest his first XI.  ;)

All the Arsernal and Chelsea stars or ex-stars not performing unsure.gif , missing quality coach like Wenger and Mourinho. sad.gif
desireless
Dam... Spanish Team of Substitutes can still score against Saudi's first-choice team... The goalie just stand there in daze...

Can't imagine if Aragones fields his first 11.... 3-0 by now maybe hmm.gif Then later 6-0 by fnal whistle biggrin.gif
The Matrix
dun lik dat leh ... i took ht Spain and already collected the winnings. Now take Spain again to make it 4+ ....

11 shots and 7 shots at goal, 1 converted ... steady ... it's going to be a wild run later.

Ah Goh ... JarJar Bink ... hahahahaa ....

Wah piang ... Ukrain so ineffective up front, Spain shooting left right up but not at the net. Lucky collected upfront, if not very disappointed.
desireless
Wah you accurate leh.. Spain-Spain.. Can buy fish liao! I bought Saudi +1.5/2.0 mah... So this is a GOOD score biggrin.gif

Ukraine... eat money. ESAD! Bookies around the world gives 1 ball. And they purposely win by 1 goal... weelll DONE ah! mad.gif

Switzerland and Korea match very hard to play... longpia.gif Just watch can already nananana.gif
desireless
First time in this WC.... Referee overruled linesman's offside decision!!!! Switzerland surely in already. 2-0 liao!!

France better score one more to 3-0 yes.gif
9Ranchus
QUOTE(desireless @ Sat, 24 Jun 2006 4:39 am)
First time in this WC.... Referee overruled linesman's offside decision!!!! Switzerland surely in already. 2-0 liao!!

Ten gamble Nine lose.....sigh
desireless
Haha ya man..

By the time the Koreans trailing by 2 goals, the French knew they need not go for another goal already. 2-0 is what they need, should Swiss and Korean held a nil-nil draw.

That draws the end of league match.. What comes next is deadly last 16. No more politics... Just skills and strategies
gohks

1st time see 3 yellow cards issued on player laugh.gif
gohks
QUOTE(desireless @ Sat, 24 Jun 2006 3:25 pm)
That draws the end of league match.. What comes next is deadly last 16. No more politics... Just skills and strategies

No more room for mistake and you will be out sad.gif
d_golem
QUOTE(gohks @ Sat, 24 Jun 2006 5:36 pm)
1st time see 3 yellow cards issued on player  laugh.gif

I wanna cut Graham Poll's head off.....
The Matrix

Aiya ... statistics said 2-3 goals very safe. So I bot 2-0 and 2-1 lor for both match. Good enough to buy Ranchu Lord liao. Spain/Spain dun hv good return lah. Few packet of worms.

Tonight actually very tough. Argentina got more draw against Mexico and Host Germany hasn't meet Sweden for over 10 yrs. I go for simple game ... Klose will play a tough game to the next round. Crespo boys cruise smoothly to take next round before half distant.
9Ranchus
For the first time this WC, my team scored within 5 mins of opening.........keep my fingers crossed.
The Matrix
OUTSTANDING GERMANY !!! It's 2-0 up in 13 mins.

Keep the pressure up and 2 more for me to meet the number ...
The Matrix
A view for Ah Mah to see ... what if Singapore qualify for WC2010 ...

IPB Image
desireless
How can Larson miss a penalty? hmm.gif sigh...

As usual, the German team always slacken in their playing whenever they are confirmed winning. Better keep the 2 goal advantage there man... tongue.gif
The Matrix
Cannot tahan ... penalty must score mah .. how can miss one. make me take less back. Sweden bad luck ... 2002 lost 2 goals to Camara of France-Senegal, now send home from 2 goals by a young Polish-German.

It's another 2 goals game again. 2002 Mexico went home after 2 goals from northen friend US, now facing the giant of south.

I love football ... biggrin.gif
desireless
This Argentina-Mexico match just adds on to my belief that bookies have a strong influence on match results.... meaning to say, match-fixing is part and parcel of soccer.

Watching the first 90min of the game, anyone can tell that the Argentines are so much better than the Mexicans. But for the whole of second half, both sides were simply playing their time away.

Tevez and Messi could have come in earlier, even playing the full 2nd half. But they were brought in only at the 75th and 82th min respectively. What was Pekerman thinking? This is Mexico for goodness' sake, not some Ser/Mon team again. And he expected the magic duo to produce with so little time left?

My guess is, this time round, majority of punters around the world who betted on 1x2 (Home, Draw, Away) buy Argentina to win, thinking that investing $100, will surely earn them some $35. Some, seeing that the rate is very low, would have put high stake so that the returns is high.

So now Argentina pulled a 1-1 draw. To them, they had not lost the game yet. There's still extra time for them to fight back their campaign, which to them is an easy task. But those who bought Argentina, lose everything. 1-1 is a good result for bookie and for Argentina. Argentina winning in the full 90min, would probably not gain them anything.

Argentina's early goal in extra time is a good support for my claim rusure.gif

Soccer is a Kelong game... hmm.gif Bet with the mind of a bookie
gohks
QUOTE(d_golem @ Sat, 24 Jun 2006 6:06 pm)
I wanna cut Graham Poll's head off.....

May take an early flight home blush.gif
gohks
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Sat, 24 Jun 2006 11:37 pm)
A view for Ah Mah to see ... what if Singapore qualify for WC2010 ...

WC2010 shiok.gif 4 yrs from now. tongue.gif

No time to groom liao, need to buy to compete (sounds familiar) ;)
CP
Today is the 2nd time I am placing bets, after the 3 games whitewash previously.

If Ecuador manages at least a draw against England, and Portugal / Holland drawn game, ho seh liao................
The Matrix
QUOTE(gohks @ Sun, 25 Jun 2006 10:38 am)
WC2010  shiok.gif 4 yrs from now.  tongue.gif

No time to groom liao, need to buy to compete (sounds familiar)  ;)

hahahaha ... buy players from Africa har ? Look at those poor African souls in our local league ... forget it. Ask Mahbolo to kick himself. Only if they can afford to pay 12million pounds a season. our own team can't even get sponsors to pay a million.
The Matrix
Desireless steady lah!!! That's the fun of football mah.

Tonight should not be that difficult. When most are not impressed by the slow pace, but when least expected, England always have a way to make a little bit of noise. That's how Premier League does the best.

So tonite will it be the Blue boy, Red tall giant, Devil speedster or the young Gunner making the headlines.

I going for the Odd number this time round. peace.gif
gohks
England - Ecuador, don't expect interesting game. Erikkson playing 4-5-1 with Rodney playing upfront alone and Carrick as holding mid-field rusure.gif Against an unfamiliar Ecuador, Erikkson chose to play safe and convert team of premier league stars into dull boys laugh.gif Hope to see upset and somebody a... got to be kicked (preferably Bechkam) laugh.gif England WC champion quality tongue.gif
gohks
Holland self-destruct again, how come van basten criticize ruud, their main striker publicly hmm.gif
Don't think they can get pass Portugal. sad.gif
The Matrix
Beckham Wonder ... Odd number is Just NICE !
desireless
His magic is back biggrin.gif

But KNN... so typical of Eriksson... mad.gif After leading he replaces Joe Cole with a defender. Such ball-less strategy.

England loses out many times because of this strategy. Usually after leading 1 goal, he would play defensive. This act gives its opponent more chance of attacking. If an opponent team has the chance to shoot 10 shots on target at the English goal, chances is 1 shot will go through.

Eriksson should have been replaced long ago. Scolari would be a good choice
desireless
Nice goal....

2-2 for me please beg2.gif
desireless
Dam Costinha... Purposely earned the red card

For the whole of first half, he was doing everything to get out of the game. The first yellow he had could easily been a red card. The Holland player flew so far away from that tackle.

Then he tackled another Holland player from behind which could easily have earned him another yellow, but luckily for him, referee didn't see it. Then he hand balled...

Confirmed up to something funny... There goes my 2-2 dream cry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.