Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sakura Ryukin
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
Halo RG

After some twenty years of absence in Rhyukin keeping,I chanced upon my very first Sakura yesterday .This pretty active fish just won’t say still for a good foto ,so I have to submit this video for your assessment .Feel free to comment .This fish is about 13cm across its greatest diameter(tip of mouth to tail end). Met 2 very prominent RG members on routine patrol at the same LFS nananana.gif but was fast enough to secure its purchase before they could stoop on this vulnerable prey. biggrin.gif As the fish is under quarantine now, I do not wish it to be disturbed for a better photography.

good.gif
d_golem
Wah very good looking ryukin. I love the tail shape good.gif . Might not be adhering to the short-tail ryukin standard, but I like it very much
CP
QUOTE(goldrush @ Thu, 08 Jun 2006 5:59 pm)
Met 2 very prominent RG members on routine patrol at the same LFS  nananana.gif

I am more interested to know more about this than the ryukin......laugh.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(CP @ Thu, 08 Jun 2006 11:31 pm)
I am more interested to know more about this than the ryukin......laugh.gif

Only the guilty ones need to be afraid........ no.gif no.gif no.gif
shishirkamat
Hello Mr Goldrush,
You have a beautiful fish there,how much did you pay for the fish?What medication have you used for Quarantining the fish
With warm regards
Shishir Kamat
goldrush
Halo shisir

I followed what I have written in my video guide here

http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3594

As for the detailed method,please read carefully on H2O2 here

http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2730
The Matrix
wah seh ... after laser won with a sakura, this color start to make an impact har.

not bad a fish.
gohks
Is this a long or short tail Ryukin unsure.gif
goldrush
kekekeke

Laserguy inspires me to make a comeback

His achievement aspires me to greater heights

As I transpire all negative thoughts of appreciating this class

Come next compe may all perspire over my entries........ laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
kencheng
WAH BIANG! good_very.gif For a Sakura bought in the shop (by accident) this is really nice - I am so jealous! bash.gif
The hump is suprisingly good compared to other calico/sakura lineages. I think after some feeding the body shape will improve too. Tail angle is good also, except for a little bit of black. I am not a big fan of extreme short tail ryukins so this one the tail just about right. Not sure whether it is caused by the camera being on an angle, body height versus body length ratio abit lacking. But very good already! Compared to alot of calico/sakura tummy big big no hump/height.thinking.gif
All round - I see I also grab! swee.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(goldrush @ Fri, 09 Jun 2006 1:56 pm)
kekekeke

Laserguy inspires me to make a comeback

His achievement aspires me to greater heights

As I transpire all negative thoughts of appreciating this class

Come next compe may all perspire over my entries........ laugh.gif  laugh.gif  laugh.gif

good to see another player ... but this piece still cannot match with laser's 2nd prize ryukin no matter wat.
goldrush
Wah piang don't pour cold water leh

care to elaborate on its weakness so I can learn blush.gif

Kekekekeke wah back to old self already ah.shed that MFGF manager outlook .... tongue1.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(goldrush @ Sat, 10 Jun 2006 7:32 am)
Wah piang don't pour cold water leh

care to elaborate on its weakness so I can learn blush.gif
Kekekekeke wah back to old self already ah.shed that MFGF manager outlook ....  tongue1.gif

feature :color ok, tail good, body so so, head i really dun like.
grow it bigger and see liao.

quek's fish is like first look give u that "wow" factor.
I remembered I mention that before some time ago.
goldrush
While Sakura or Cherry blossom is the unofficial national flower of Japan, the
Sakura ryukin is a matted version of the metallic fantail , very much like doitsu(scaleless) in koi.But the country of origin is a misnomer. Mostly bred in China yet it carries a Japanese esquire that gives it an instant uniqueness to this breed.

Finally got my static photography going.Here are the two specimens for your appreciation

IPB Image

IPB Image
goldrush
A postcard from Japan but send from China uhm.gif uhm.gif uhm.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.