Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Janet's Nipple Ring
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
HappyBuddha
Does anyone knows how does the nipple ring (patch) stays in place? Pierce through, stick-on, constantly aroused or what?

unsure.gif
Allan
It's clamp on.

I've seem them on sale at a shop at the heerem. smile.gif
mountain
hmm .. i just took a look at mine .. doesn't seems to be able to fit in lei .. laugh.gif

i once pieced my left ear .. man .. hurts like hell ..

so how does janet fly?? does she has to remove it at the metal detector?? unsure.gif
LASERGUY
QUOTE(mountain @ Wed 04 Feb 2004 10:12 PM)
hmm .. i just took a look at mine .. doesn't seems to be able to fit in lei ..  laugh.gif

so how does janet fly?? does she has to remove it at the metal detector??  unsure.gif

She will probably kenna search going thru the metal detector. One colleague of mine has a metal screw inserted in his leg for 5 years after an accident, has to go thru body check everytime he flew for oversea assignment.
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(mountain @ Wed 04 Feb 2004 10:12 PM)
hmm .. i just took a look at mine .. doesn't seems to be able to fit in lei ..  laugh.gif

so how does janet fly?? does she has to remove it at the metal detector??  unsure.gif

Oei! Nipple patch is for GIRLS only lah.

For men like you, you need... erm... what do you call that thing....?

tongue.gif

Rumor has it that Eason will do a duet with Stephanie you-know-who, and she's prepping up for the big debut of her breast.

Too bad we know there's nothing much for us to see and behold. sad.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Thu 05 Feb 2004 10:09 AM)
She will probably kenna search going thru the metal detector. One colleague of mine has a metal screw inserted in his leg for 5 years after an accident, has to go thru body check everytime he flew for oversea assignment.

Does he have to carry a certificate by authority to show he has a metal part in his leg, or will closer examination via X-ray prove he's innocent? unsure.gif

Some X-ray machines are very sensitive. During the aftermath of 911, security was extra tight at Chek Lap Kok and after I emptied everything, the metal detector machine was still beeping. It turns out a new handkie I was having in my pocket still has that little "Made in China" aluminium sticker on it!
kingyoo
Janet's nipple rings are probably real gold, so unless the metal detector are very sensitive, they won't know that they are there.

I have metal pins in my left elbow (2 of them ) and I never set the alarms off at the airport.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.