Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Goldfish Away
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
ernie
sad.gif Hi, presently I am having 2 lionhead and 2 ranchu in my two feet tank, I would like to limit my fishes to 4 and plan to get 2 new ranchu as I have grown an affection for ranchus cos' they're so cute like puppy. Would like to know if any LFS
(local fish shop???) will take in my 2 lionhead , BTW how and where do people give away unwanted fish ( healthy ones ) ... unsure.gif
gohks
QUOTE(ernie @ Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:21 am)
sad.gif Hi, presently I am having 2 lionhead and 2 ranchu in my two feet tank, I would like to limit my fishes to 4 and plan to get 2 new ranchu as I have grown an affection for ranchus cos' they're so cute like puppy. Would like to know if any LFS
(local fish shop???) will take in my 2 lionhead , BTW how and where do people give away unwanted fish ( healthy ones ) ... unsure.gif

sounds like SPCA strays problem. ok, post some pics here, see any kind soul willing to adopt. see, have to be selective even if is FOC laugh.gif
ernie
hi.gif Thanks for the reply mate, I don't have digital camera, anyway I have given back the lionheads to the LFS where I first bought them, I feel less guilty now that I know the fishes were happy back to their original tank and boy, the boss was smiling like a ranchu... hysterical.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.