Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chinese Ranchu Update
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
Suffering from a pang of World Cup withdrawal syndrome?

See some fish then before Friday's quaterfinals.........

These are updates of my Chinese ranchus featured in my quarantine videos. They have bulked and improved in coloration.Certain fish has accelerated head growth but length wise left much to be desired.Apart from the Matrix ,few here favor the Chinese ranchus appreciation. Perhaps they lack the refinement of the Thais and the regality of the Japs in their finishing but they do offer alternatives for the minority who would like to appreciate something affordable, something robust and fast growing.However I find them more susceptible to a lot of ailments especially internal bacterial and swim bladder disease.This is perhaps due to their genetic disposition and their compressed globular stature.(I’m not too sure, just my guess)
Maybe someone can enlighten.........

IPB Image

IPB Image
goldrush
And a short video of the trios from the top.........enjoy

IPB Image
desireless
Wah doc, you really have very good luck with chinese ranchus. 3rd piece seems nicest to me.

How about showing the side view of first piece?
The Matrix
Yo doc, I go for Chinese ranchu rather than the Thai one hor. biggrin.gif

Same here, want to see the side of the 1st piece. 2nd piece dun look attractive. 3rd one nice looking.
gohks
I like the synchronized swimming oranda.gif oranda.gif oranda.gif
goldrush
As per requested by both Desireless and the Matrix

And as ever obliging...here are some images of the first fish taken this morning in very poor light.so sorry for the blurred pic but I guess with your well trained eyes you can still appreciate its overall physiques smile.gif)

2 more images

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.