Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Newbie Question
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
SVTV
Hi,

Anybody using a D3 light to cultivate green water? I am using a D3 light now. Can this do the job? Am I right that cultivating green water must only use a air stone and not a sponge filter? Thanks.
egwinh
This goldfish of mine has been having white stuff for quite sometime now. i though it would go away as it doesnt seems to affect the fish. it has been for a month now and i am getting worry?

what is it? how to get rid of it? is it bad? it doesnt seem to affect other goldfish

and it always around that spot of the face, eventhough come and gone

IPB Image
CyberET
QUOTE(SVTV @ Tue, 18 Jul 2006 12:29 am) *

Hi,

Anybody using a D3 light to cultivate green water? I am using a D3 light now. Can this do the job? Am I right that cultivating green water must only use a air stone and not a sponge filter? Thanks.

not sure about the D3 light, but yes on the airstone.

QUOTE(egwinh @ Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:30 pm) *

This goldfish of mine has been having white stuff for quite sometime now. i though it would go away as it doesnt seems to affect the fish. it has been for a month now and i am getting worry?

what is it? how to get rid of it? is it bad? it doesnt seem to affect other goldfish

and it always around that spot of the face, eventhough come and gone

do a JYP dip, hmm.. i thought matrix advised you before?
egwinh
oh i thought matrix was advising me on different kind of disease ( white slims and fin rot )

this one is just tiny white stuff which seems doesnt want to leave....

what is it ?

what is JPY?
CyberET
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Wed, 21 Feb 2007 1:09 pm) *

bacterial infection lah. do a pp dip follow by a few days of jyp. poor fish in very poor living condition.

Japanese Yellow Powder

do a search.
d_golem
Don't it's just wen growth? rolleyes.gif
GlassGoldfish
Yeah, golem, I'm with you . . . . .

If this is restricted to the head area, I think it's a bad idea to treat this fish with meds. If this is appearing on other areas of the body, that should raise some concern.
egwinh
thanks for all of u attention...

by the way, what ur guys comments on its head shape (wen)...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.