Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ga 129 - Ranchu
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Goldfish Academy
GA Secretary
This is my first time posting in this website although I am the member for almost 2 years. Please see the fish and give me your comment.

IPB Image

This fish has got the 10th prize of Junior Tosai from the last compettition in Thailand judged by Mr.Oichi.
Frankie
very beautiful Ranchu and colour is good smile.gif is it kept in green or clear water, and how long have you kept it?
GA Secretary
The picture is too small. Let me show you the big one.

IPB Image

this is the picture of the fish in Apirl 2006.

IPB Image
Frankie
Very good keeping; it has bulked up and wen improved. Who is its breeder what is it fed with?

Do you know why the Ranchu's tail is jagged?
Frankie
The scales on the back seems abit untidy and large to me - but besides that I think it is nice. Would also prefer the edge of the fins to be fully coloured (not white edged) for a completely orange TVR.
GA Secretary
Hi Frankie,

Thanks for your comment. I keep the fish in the clear water.
GA Secretary
It is Thai breeder fish. I found it last fews month when visited the farm. I feed it with the frozen red worm and the Hikari gold fish food. For the tails, I think this is OK for me. I do not know why it is white edged, but I think all orange is too plain.
Frankie
QUOTE(Secretary @ Sat, 22 Jul 2006 3:03 am) *

The picture is too small. Let me show you the big one.

From the photo of the big one, the edge of the tail of the Ranchu is jagged. This shows something is not so right. But the Ranchu otherwise is developing well. How long is it?
GA Secretary
It is 12 cm long
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.