Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Trix says Hi
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
Trix
Gosh...thanks for the thread bigwink.gif

It's funny why after keeping fishes for a few years now and I still never quarantine any single fish that I owned. Maybe due to the fact of impatience and ignorant. Thanks bro! good_very.gif
gohks
QUOTE(Trix @ Wed, 09 Aug 2006 4:07 pm) *

It's funny why after keeping fishes for a few years now and I still never quarantine any single fish that I owned. Maybe due to the fact of impatience and ignorant. Thanks bro! good_very.gif

Trix,
Welcome to post here welcome.gif What happen to your Oranda Club rolleyes.gif
Trix
QUOTE(gohks @ Wed, 09 Aug 2006 4:57 pm) *

Trix,
Welcome to post here welcome.gif What happen to your Oranda Club rolleyes.gif

No more Oranda Club liao sweatingbullets.gif talk say easier than done...handed over to the rest to start another new Goldfish Club. I will have to wait for better time management from my side before another commitment. Good luck to the new club peace.gif Me just hope to improve more on goldfish keeping smile.gif)
Trix
QUOTE(Trix @ Wed, 09 Aug 2006 4:07 pm) *

Puzzled me why my post (above mentioned) to this thread : http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.ph...c=1692&st=0 ended up here... blush.gif anyway I really don't know how to edit my first post so forgive my ignorance.
mountain
My apologies. I moved it away from a Pinned Thread to make it remain relevant. I have been trying to figure out how to make the first posting relate to your content, which i realise hasn't been easy as i do not want to edit your original posting.
Trix
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu, 10 Aug 2006 12:29 am) *

My apologies. I moved it away from a Pinned Thread to make it remain relevant. I have been trying to figure out how to make the first posting relate to your content, which i realise hasn't been easy as i do not want to edit your original posting.

oic...firstly, sorry that I didn't know about it and secondly, thanks alot! good_very.gif
chochiss
welcome....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.