Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Interpet No 9 - Anti-Internal Bacteria
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
apungcool
Hi all,

This is my first posting here. I live in Indonesia and have a problem with dropsy and Ulcer attacking my beautiful goldfish. I read somewhere in this forum that Interpet no 9 is quite effective for these diseaseas. To be frankly i havent heard before about interpet no 9. Is it a medicine brand or just type of medicine with many brands in the market? Pls inform me. Oh, one more question, does anybody know where to find this medicine in Jakarta? Many thanks for your info.

Regards,

Apung
gfman1997
Hi Apung,

If you want to know where to buy Interpret 9 in Jakarta you can go to Kartini area or Makaliwe to get the medicine. However if your fish is already in a later stage, there is little you can do.
apungcool
QUOTE(gfman1997 @ Sat, 19 Aug 2006 6:57 am) *

Hi Apung,

If you want to know where to buy Interpret 9 in Jakarta you can go to Kartini area or Makaliwe to get the medicine. However if your fish is already in a later stage, there is little you can do.

Hi,

Thanks for your info. One gone yesterday. Dropsy. weep.gif
desireless
Hi apungcool,

I have used Interpet #9 and it is very effective against Internal bacteria. You can overdoes 2 times with no problem. Best used with 0.5% salinity.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.