Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Notice Something?
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
LASERGUY
http://myweb.hinet.net/home4/treize/o4fun/HK.mpeg

Look out for how many kids there is.
HappyBuddha
Nice ad!!

I used to go to AdCritic.com to look at TV ads just like the one you posted. But the founder sold the site to someone and the new owners charge a subscription fee to view the ad now. Sigh. It was really nice to watch the ad for free. I have kept some I downloaded. I'll locate my favorite one by the "America Breast Cancer Society" for your amusement. biggrin.gif

Do you know of any free site with TV ads?

Apple Computer always have cool ads. Here's the latest ads for iPod.
LASERGUY
You notice anything from the ad? blink.gif:
CyberET.
QUOTE(DuploTate @ Tue 25 Nov 2003 12:54 PM)
You notice anything from the ad?  blink.gif:

nope.. blink.gif:
CyberET.
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Tue 25 Nov 2003 12:40 PM)
Nice ad!!

I used to go to AdCritic.com to look at TV ads just like the one you posted.  But the founder sold the site to someone and the new owners charge a subscription fee to view the ad now.  Sigh.  It was really nice to watch the ad for free.  I have kept some I downloaded.  I'll locate my favorite one by the "America Breast Cancer Society" for your amusement.  biggrin.gif

Do you know of any free site with TV ads?

Apple Computer always have cool ads.  Here's the latest ads for iPod.

hahaha.. i know u r tempted to post the adam's apple picture tongue.gif
LASERGUY
Look at the starting of the ad and there's 6 pair of legs. Look at the last of the ad where it shows that the last kid is a fat kid in yellow. Lastly, look at the scene where it shows the kid in a straight line and count how many kids are there...... and look at whose the last kid...... Happy selamat hari raya...... wink.gif
CyberET.
QUOTE(DuploTate @ Tue 25 Nov 2003 15:00 PM)
Look at the starting of the ad and there's 6 pair of legs. Look at the last of the ad where it shows that the last kid is a fat kid in yellow. Lastly, look at the scene where it shows the kid in a straight line and count how many kids are there...... and look at whose the last kid...... Happy selamat hari raya...... wink.gif

aiya, chey, thats not ghostly, that forgetful director laugh.gif
LASERGUY
It was stated by the chinese newspaper in 1996/7 I think, that the last kid went missing or dead after the commercial. The director view the ad and saw this strange act and the commercial was ban. Believe or not! tongue.gif
CyberET.
QUOTE(DuploTate @ Tue 25 Nov 2003 15:20 PM)
It was stated by the chinese newspaper in 1996/7 I think, that the last kid went missing or dead after the commercial. The director view the ad and saw this strange act and the commercial was ban. Believe or not!  tongue.gif

now thats ghostly ohmy.gif
LASERGUY
It's better to view this ad at night. And see the last girl facing head down behind the fat kid. And look at the hands, her hand cannot be seen tapping at the fat boy's shoulder.....she's just a follower.....
HappyBuddha
wow lau... scary man. wacko.gif:
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.