Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Opinions?
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
WorldDelight
Hi to all bros here,would like to have your experts opinions on a looking for a ranchu.

I saw one ranchu and found it to be rather good but the only problem is the way it swims.It features are good but it kept swimming up and down though it seems to be active. I've been monitoring that particular fish for quite some days,2 times i visited it,it was still swimming that way,up n down,up and down.Do you think it's still worth buying? That if i buy it and with proper care as in good water quality n feeding,will the situation improve?

Thanks alot!!!
WorldDelight
Any expert's advice?

thinking.gif thinking.gif thinking.gif thinking.gif thinking.gif
CyberET
it could indicate a balance problem smile.gif
WorldDelight
Sorry,is it water condition is poor? and what will be your remedy for dropsy and blood streaks?
WorldDelight
Hope to be able to get some knowledgeable and genuine advice here. Currently treating it with internal bacteria. Will update it's condition in the next few days to serve as a feedback for other forummers whom might encounter one day

Cheers... good_very.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(WorldDelight @ Sun, 01 Oct 2006 1:50 pm) *

Hi to all bros here,would like to have your experts opinions on a looking for a ranchu.

I saw one ranchu and found it to be rather good but the only problem is the way it swims.It features are good but it kept swimming up and down though it seems to be active. I've been monitoring that particular fish for quite some days,2 times i visited it,it was still swimming that way,up n down,up and down.Do you think it's still worth buying? That if i buy it and with proper care as in good water quality n feeding,will the situation improve?

Thanks alot!!!

interesting .... where is this shop ? if the fish still can swim in the tank for days and yet noone buying it ... thinking.gif

maybe fish scare leh ... swimming up and down. natural swimming style ? or actually struggle up and sink down and struggle to swim up ? a lot of fish in the tank ?

how about try to take a video shot ?

well, to buy or not, i dun think i can provide any help. it's up to your pocket.
no matter u buy it or any other fish, do provide same unbiased TLC.
WorldDelight
Thanks alot for the replies but i've given up on that fish nw as i've one big headache with one of my ranchus now. It's not a fish shop,It's actually one of these friend's of mine whose friend is selling ranchus at his home. good_very.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.