Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Most Beautiful Lionhead
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
HappyBuddha
This is the most beautiful Lionhead I ever seen. It's at least six inches long, with a massive headgrowth that is stunningly majestic. Although big in size, it swims with ease and grace.

Grand champion of Aquarama 2003, and 1st price winner of Category B Class 6 QianHu Fancy Goldfish Competition. It probably owns other title I'm not aware of too. I believe the keeper is Ron Ng of Singapore.

Check out the colour patterns; if the STPB need a real life Merlion, this is it!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
void
shiok.gif WOW!! indeed very majestic... good_very.gif
Hamad
OMG amazingly STUNNING!! Really beautiful color and the headgrowth is wonderful! Where did you take it's pictures Happybuddha?
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(Hamad @ Sun 15 Feb 2004 07:29 PM)
OMG amazingly STUNNING!! Really beautiful color and the headgrowth is wonderful! Where did you take it's pictures Happybuddha?

A friend have taken its pics at the recent QianHu fancy goldfish competition.

I was told it has a similar looking buddy, also present at the competition but I don't recall seeing its pics.
goldfishguy
OMG! good_very.gif
Absolutely beautiful!
LASERGUY
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Mon 16 Feb 2004 02:56 PM)
A friend have taken its pics at the recent QianHu fancy goldfish competition. 

I was told it has a similar looking buddy, also present at the competition but I don't recall seeing its pics.

Yah, this same pair won at Aquarama 2003.
Due to size limitation at QH competition, they were CAT B different entries and if I am not wrong the other one won 3rd price also.
LASERGUY
I am just wondering, if I will to enter my lionchu for next year QH competition, should I submit it under ranchu or special class ??? 'Cause it has a lionhead on a ranchu body....
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Tue 17 Feb 2004 12:16 PM)
Yah, this same pair won at Aquarama 2003.
Due to size limitation at QH competition, they were CAT B different entries and if I am not wrong the other one won 3rd price also.

Okay, I've found the pic of its matching pair:-

It may not look as stunning due to its smaller size but nevertheless I'm also drooling over it.

IPB Image
desireless
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Tue 17 Feb 2004 12:20 PM)
I am just wondering, if I will to enter my lionchu for next year QH competition, should I submit it under ranchu or special class ??? 'Cause it has a lionhead on a ranchu body....

Wah... Show picture leh!! shiok.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.