Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My New Collection
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
KokiBali
Dear all Bros and Sis,

I just want to share these 2 fish which I bought recently, size is about 6 cm from mouth to tail tip. Feeding on bloodworm twice daily. Any comments are welcome.

Regards,
William

IPB Image

IPB Image
The Matrix
Did I see correctly .... it's a BLUE ranchu ! holy tornado sweeping hazeeee ...
KokiBali
Hi Bro Matrix,

It's black, not blue. Maybe it's because of the flash light effect. Couple months ago I had a blue oranda (as claimed by the breeder) but it died because of electricity failure when I was travelling overseas. Here's the photo:

IPB Image

Rgds,
William
The Matrix
u r one lucky fellow ... blue brown oranda somemore.

I really wish to have a blue ranchu in my collection. waiting for the day to come.
chandramerpati
Wow... shiok.gif shiok.gif shiok.gif
These fishes are really nice. You're lucky to have them.
Btw, IMHO, 2 times daily bloodworm feeding is not sufficient enough for babies like them to grow. Do you combine it with some pellets?
Do you keep it indoor or outdoor?

Thanks
KokiBali
QUOTE(The Matrix @ Wed, 18 Oct 2006 12:05 pm) *

u r one lucky fellow ... blue brown oranda somemore.

I really wish to have a blue ranchu in my collection. waiting for the day to come.

Thanks, Bro. If you come down here, you can find the blue brown oranda. I heard that bringing fish to Spore is much easier. If you find the blue ranchu, please keep 1 for me..... good_very.gif

QUOTE(chandramerpati @ Wed, 18 Oct 2006 2:43 pm) *

Wow... shiok.gif shiok.gif shiok.gif
These fishes are really nice. You're lucky to have them.
Btw, IMHO, 2 times daily bloodworm feeding is not sufficient enough for babies like them to grow. Do you combine it with some pellets?
Do you keep it indoor or outdoor?

Thanks

Thanks, Bro. These fish are not used to be fed with pellet, the breeder fed them live tubifex worms. Need some times to train them..... I keep them in a glass tank, indoor.

Rgds,
William
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.