Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: G'day From Australia
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
Wessie
Hi

I'm newbie I'm 38 and deaf person. I had goldfish for long time. I quit 15 years ago because of my illness before but I'm back now. My favourite goldfish are RedCap Oranda. I absolute love RedCap. I like all Oranda best. I also interest in Black Oranda. I really never saw Black Oranda in the shop.

I plan to start with goldfish Oranda of course again and only Oranda. I hope you will help me talk about Goldfish and keep good healthy Fish

Wessie good_very.gif
gamom1975
QUOTE(Wessie @ Wed, 18 Oct 2006 8:50 pm) *

Hi

I'm newbie I'm 38 and deaf person. I had goldfish for long time. I quit 15 years ago because of my illness before but I'm back now. My favourite goldfish are RedCap Oranda. I absolute love RedCap. I like all Oranda best. I also interest in Black Oranda. I really never saw Black Oranda in the shop.

I plan to start with goldfish Oranda of course again and only Oranda. I hope you will help me talk about Goldfish and keep good healthy Fish

Wessie good_very.gif

I am new too and I have the same type of fish and have for about a year. just got a new one. i love them.

Hope to chat soon.
top_view_ranchu
Hi Wessie,
Welcome back to the hobby, and this forum.
Have fun!

Regards,
David
The Matrix
G'day mate. Enjoy your stay here. I believe we have a few friends from Australia ...

now where are they ...
Kinder
beer1.gif G'day maaaate!

Hi Wessie, im from Oz too (brisbane).
Just want to tell you if your in to goldfish....this is the best place to stick around!

Advise you to read as much as you can from past articles....will help you alot in understanding how this hobby works. Till then all the best good_very.gif

Kinder
cheer.gif
Wessie
Yes - Thank you for welcome me

hi.gif
adslman
Hi Wessie,
Welcome to the forum too...
This forum has lots of info and I am glad to have found it.

Enjoy and hope you will have a good time with hunting down and keeping goldfish.
gohks
QUOTE(Wessie @ Thu, 19 Oct 2006 10:50 am) *

Hi

My favourite goldfish are RedCap Oranda. I absolute love RedCap. I like all Oranda best. I also interest in Black Oranda. I really never saw Black Oranda in the shop.

Wessie good_very.gif

Wessie,
Welcome! hi.gif Since you fan of red-cap oranda, show you one of mine:-

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image
Kinder
Nice one gokhs....may i ask how big?
Wessie
QUOTE(gohks @ Sat, 21 Oct 2006 4:32 pm) *

Wessie,
Welcome! hi.gif Since you fan of red-cap oranda, show you one of mine:-

Click to view attachmentClick to view attachmentClick to view attachment

Gorgeous Redcap. beg2.gif

Thanks for the pics. hi.gif
gohks
QUOTE(Kinder @ Sat, 21 Oct 2006 3:12 pm) *

Nice one gokhs....may i ask how big?

Did not really measure, think is around 14 - 16cm. The problem I have with this fish is I pumped the head till got the wen covered the eyes. Not sure any remedy thinking.gif
Kinder
Maybe you could try a shower cap...... good_very.gif
chandramerpati
Dear bro Wessie...
Welcome back to this hobby...
I found that this hobby really build our character thru patient, hard-work, discipline, tenderness, loving, care, etc...
Hope that you can have time to travel to South East Asia (Indonesia,Singapore,Thailand,etc) and find your dream Oranda there...

Thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.