Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Am Very Glad To Have Found Rafflesgold...
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
Sonny
'Hi' hi.gif

As a new member I am really excited about the wealth of information on your site and the pictures of fish are incredible. happydance.gif

I am really inspired... good_very.gif
goldrush
Welcome Sonny to RG.Hope you enjoy our site and don't find it too intimidating........... tongue.gif
Sonny
QUOTE(goldrush @ Sat, 21 Oct 2006 12:01 pm) *

Welcome Sonny to RG.Hope you enjoy our site and don't find it too intimidating........... tongue.gif

dntknw.gif So far I haven't been intimidated. Just enjoying reading the posts. The level of knowledge here is impressive for sure and some of the practices are different than those I am familiar with. I am a relative newbie to keeping goldfish but am very interested in learning and this site is filled with new information.

Thanks for the welcome.
goldrush
smile.gif) The concept of keeping may differ at some aspect but the basic essence is very much the same.You just have to modify and adapt what you can learn in here as there are too variables,availability etc etc in different countries.FUSION is the key........the merging of western practice with our eastern flavour may whip up a palatable combination of your taste..happy experimenting
d_golem
G'day mate smile.gif) I see u got here also tongue.gif
Sonny
QUOTE(d_golem @ Sat, 21 Oct 2006 8:56 pm) *

G'day mate smile.gif) I see u got here also tongue.gif

yes.gif
blfresh
Hi Sonny - I've learned a lot from the posts. It's a fascinating forum to be a part of. Lots of good tech help.
Welcome hi.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.