Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thoughts Of My Goldfish Keeping
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
goldrush
hi.gif hi.gif hi.gif

If you are reading my thread today,chances are that you’ve recently acquire a bbr or cbr,or you are looking to acquire any size fish,or you just love goldfish so much that even though you don’t have one,you find information to be interesting.We hope this forum has provided you with insights about the care and needs of your goldfish,so you will profit from it and lead a long and happy life with your scaly companion.
Many of us begin this hobby of falling in love with a goldfish of your fancy without carefully considering the realities of living with the adult version of that beautiful bundle of Gold.Remember that your fish potential is limited by their genetic characteristics and their environment.In order to achieve your dream of grooming your fish to be something of your desire,carefully select your fish and provide the physical and environmental nourishment that enable your fish to blossom.If you do a good job,you can reap the benefits for many years to come
I have been fortunate to enjoy my fishes through good and bad times.I have met many wonderful people via the net as well as in person through my continual association with my fishes.Maybe one day I may change my career to expand my involvement with the goldfish community.My goldfish has given all I expected and more.I hope your recent acquisition fulfill your dreams as much as mine had or even more……..

The cartoon below speaks volume of what to expect if volume is never considered in your keeping

IPB Image

Cheers

goldrush
kukoo
QUOTE(goldrush @ Mon, 30 Oct 2006 11:21 am) *

The cartoon below speaks volume of what to expect if volume is never considered in your keeping
goldrush

good_very.gif
CP
I thot year end is always a busy time for you??Still got time to draw cartoon and caricatures. rusure.gif

Dang, and good at it too! tongue.gif
blfresh
I enjoyed your thoughts and especially the cartoon. Very nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.