Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mating Season Now In SG?
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
egwinh
is now mating season for goldfish in Singapore? I have 8cm lionhead male and female but i find it very hare to have them mate. any advise???
loneteelay
For me, my gfs spawning every week. blush.gif i got 2 males & 1 female. female always kana bully by 2 males until can't eat her meal peacefully but the egg never fertile.. all turn white.. dun noe why.. i'm also noob and so i can't advise u. blush.gif just share some of my tank spec.. 10G tank with small fishes.. Temp around 81 Deg F to 84 Deg F. (I know too hot but no choice coz of electric bill) 3 feeding times (pellets, boiled peas, frozen bloodworm & daphina). Water change fortnightly.

For me, can any1 tell me how to stop them spawn? happydance1.gif
desireless
QUOTE(loneteelay @ Thu, 23 Nov 2006 1:00 am) *

For me, can any1 tell me how to stop them spawn? happydance1.gif

I'd love to know that too! smile.gif)

In anyway, so long as the fish is spawning, it is an indicator that it is in good environment wink.gif
simliangyi
QUOTE(desireless @ Tue, 28 Nov 2006 8:32 pm) *

I'd love to know that too! smile.gif)

In anyway, so long as the fish is spawning, it is an indicator that it is in good environment wink.gif

haha.. ya.. so should be happy to know that they are spawning.. now is the time for them to breed.. haha.. nice and cold weather..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.