Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shout Box 061201
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
gohks
QUOTE(egwinh @ Sat, 24 Feb 2007 7:14 pm) *

I am really desperate to have my fish to size 15cm body length.........

You can do it in your cosy home if you have the right system setup yes.gif
CyberET
that reminds me..

after changing 80% (for new year la), those darn kois grew again, never cease to amaze me how fast they grow after a water change. but too expensive to change 3 ton once a month le :sad

doc, how often u change yours?
goldrush
Never change soooooooooo much leh

Each week backflush all filter chambers and top up loss only

20 tons of water change will invite PUB to my premise in no time...... hysterical.gif
CyberET
sigh.. used to do it once a month (real fun watching them grow), until cannot tahan (went to the next tier of pricing!), so now its once every 4-6 months for me, aside from the backflush and topping up.

if only can drill for ground water
hehe..

what about those houses with swimming pools?
egwinh
a freind of mine tell me, if the nitrate and amonium level is still okay in the water, dont ever change the water because the fishes have already feel cossy and at home in the water...

water change ussually introduce a change and there is risk[u] some goldfish couldnt take it.

This water management is still buggling me...
CyberET
its like, don't clean the house unless its very dirty.

maybe this will help
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3475

of course clean too much also the skin will come off hysterical.gif
gohks
Seems we are all confused about sustenance and grooming biggrin.gif
vakratunda
I have no problems with sustenance. I just had me a bag of b.b.q. twisters chips.
goldrush
Its the annual Chinese New Year $10 Million Hong Bao Toto draw today. Have you bought yours? I have bought mine. Its a simple way to buy hope.
jimcity
This is singapore BIG event, how can we miss?
desireless
Ever since betting was opened, there have been long long queues at every outlet.. Scary.... I had to queue about 30mins for my turn!
gohks
Every since somebody told me if you strike big in lottery and have to pay back by some means in the future, I stop betting liao biggrin.gif
The Matrix
QUOTE(gohks @ Fri, 02 Mar 2007 7:06 pm) *

Every since somebody told me if you strike big in lottery and have to pay back by some means in the future, I stop betting liao biggrin.gif

I wont mind donating 10% of winning to Durai ... i mean NKF ... already doing 2% to charities monthly ... hahahaha evade tax lah.
desireless
Sian... not even $20 sad.gif
CyberET
hmm.. no queue le my side.. less than a min.. anyway miss by 1 no. to get something back at least.. sianz :sad
vakratunda
I was thinking that since everybody here loves pets, it would be nice to see a thread dedicated to links to animal protection websites.
gohks
QUOTE(vakratunda @ Sat, 03 Mar 2007 5:58 am) *

I was thinking that since everybody here loves pets, it would be nice to see a thread dedicated to links to animal protection websites.

To some, goldfish NOT EQUAL TO Pet tongue.gif
vakratunda
wow, how undevine Gohks. Well that's unfortunate. smile.gif
CyberET
my dogs == pets
my goldfishes != pets
devil.gif
The Matrix
goldfish as pets ??? I am so sinful .... hahahahahahaha hysterical.gif
egwinh
i wonder why SVR is not highly competioned as TVR ???
vakratunda
Well what can you say about people that consume animals in this age of enlightment. Wont be too long 'till man realizes the divine soul within each living being. But enough of that, like I posted before, it would be nice to see a thread dedicated to animal protection and rights.
gohks
No offence. Human consume living things just part of food chain cycle, just like we feed our goldfish living things tongue.gif
vakratunda
No offence at all taken good man smile.gif I am a vegetarian though. And there even ways of consuming vegetable matter without hurting the plant or tree. But there are many rivers to reach the ocean of discipline, good man.
The Matrix
SAVE THE WORMS !!!!
vakratunda
Yes, let us all save all living beings. smile.gif
apungcool
Yes, save living beings (read : goldfishes)
chochiss
Including Roaches?? Eeewww.....
gohks
and also all the Deadly Pests biggrin.gif
vakratunda
All life consists of energy. The same energy thats in you is within the roach, ant, and armadillo. And all have the possibility of attaining enlightment. Even within the body of a goldfish. smile.gif
jimcity
Hey! I like the TVR on top of this page. Is it from 1 of our RG member?
desireless
All the fishes belong to the members... except for those drawn.
jimcity
Wow! very high quality one!
goldrush
With the global stock markets taking a cruel bash
Billions are wiped out in a single flash
Should we hold and stash?
Or should we throw our once treasured trash?
All hopes at the moment look an impending dashed
Licking our wounds that look opened and gory gashed
Most unfortunates may reduced to just pulpal mash
Let's return to sobriety let's return to the Lord of the Ring

And hail The Return of the King

And that's nothing but solid CASH!
king2.gif king2.gif king2.gif
gohks
QUOTE(vakratunda @ Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:31 am) *

All life consists of energy. The same energy thats in you is within the roach, ant, and armadillo. And all have the possibility of attaining enlightment. Even within the body of a goldfish. smile.gif

I was reading this when I felt the tremor yesterday, thought I have said or done something wrong prayhard.gif
Dragonhead
QUOTE(vakratunda @ Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:31 am) *

Wise words indeed.

Newbie here, greetings everyone.

Do I sense a Zen disciple?
chochiss
Anyone felt the tremor?
desireless
Me. In fact I felt a couple of times (once while watching Champions League) after the 2 major ones. Condolence to those staying near the Sumatran area.
chochiss
Many felt it, others just realised it when the news announced it.

My condolences for those who suffered. :sad
apungcool
You felt it too in Singapore and malaysia? Indonesia people now suffers from many bad things, earthquake, flood, airplane crash. Thx all 4 ur kind words
desireless
Ya man... it is a difficult time. Everything seems to come at the same time.
desireless
Happy Birthday to Matt (TokyoRanchu) good_very.gif
chochiss
Happy Birthday Matt!
M&M
air pump
chochiss
desireless???
chochiss
thanks wei
GlassGoldfish
what's "lah" mean??
chochiss
yo
small_ranchu
sup
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.