Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Shout Box 061201
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Chit Chat & Gossip
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
goldrush
One of life's hidden mystery is how a 50-CENTS ticket can be worth over 300 millions CENTS overnight after a single draw.

It does not make CENTS doesn't it?

A quick pick ordinary entry coming from somewhere at RED HAIR BRIDGE..... rusure.gif

Somebody from RG I know comes from there no.gif no.gif no.gif
desireless
Hahaha... who who?
desireless
Aiyah.... if I have really won then you won't see me now biggrin.gif Probably gone into hiding nananana.gif
CP
Ten years ago a 21 year old Afro American "kid" strolled thru' the Azeleas en route to a thumping 12 stroke victory and made history.Ten years on and he made me glued to the TV this time of the year ever since.
How time flies............its Masters week again. smile.gif
goldrush
Tomorrow nite got chinese programme on Ch 8 at 8pm(I think) got one segment where they ask contestants to guess price of 1 ranchu......Look BIG,BIG tok kong one from trailer shiok.gif

Dont miss ok
desireless
I am sure all of them will guess wrongly at below $30 biggrin.gif
vakratunda
Senator Al Gore spoke of the wrongful "assumption that we are somehow separate from nature."
vakratunda
Paramaguru Siva Yogaswami said "Sacred is secret, and secret is sacred."
chochiss
Just an awareness, not assumption
vakratunda
They who have awareness see all worlds. They who have awareness know no sorrows. When they who have awareness are truly realized, they indeed have seen the Infinite. Tirumantiram 1786
desireless
Happy birthday bro Seacucumber... if you are reading this biggrin.gif
LASERGUY
Yah, man. missing.gif

happybday.gif
goldrush
Veni,Vidi,Vici........becomes Vaporise,kenna Vanquish and finally Vanish!!!!!!!
jimcity
Anyone have any idea where to buy brine shrimp egg?
top_view_ranchu
C328
tappytap
petmart at serangoon $12
jimcity
Thank you top-view_ranchu and tappytap
jimcity
Can anyone tell me what is "bone"?
desireless
A lot of meaning...
Most direct is skeleton, "骨头" or kut tao in hokkein.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bone

But in slang... bone means.. f**k, sexual intercourse. More specifically, a man f**king a woman. hysterical.gif
That is to say, boning means... fcuking a woman hump.gif

It may also mean "stupid" in sometimes.
jimcity
wow!!! David Hou giving out his self breed TVR for a package of JRL!!!
desireless
Look at what's new in the market! shiok.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image
jimcity
This one is for cough?
CHLeong
OMG!!! What's next? Panadol drink?
desireless
Yep. The cough syrup。
IPB ImageIPB Image

This drink taste like the real thing mixed in water

No.... Leong... The next thing is... its rival "京都念慈菴川貝枇杷膏" also coming up with similar product
IPB Image

Then you'lll see 楊千嬅 (Miriam Yeung) or the current spokesperson 薛凱琪 (Fiona Sit) advertising for it.

"京都念慈菴川貝枇杷膏饮料: 清热润肺,止咳平喘,理气化痰。适用于肺燥之咳嗽、痰多、胸闷、咽喉痛痒、声音沙哑等症"

hysterical.gif
desireless
beg1.gif Tee Gong por pee... beg2.gif keep Murphy far far away from me....

(Heaven please protect my fishes from "Murphy's Law")
goldrush
Wah si mi tai ji??????

Want to play ,must pray

If not there is a price to pay sweatingbullets.gif
desireless
Heard many people's fishes up the car lately
mountain
I wan car decal .... I wan I wan . then i go orchard stick on somebody's larbo biggrin.gif
desireless
I give you 10 you go around paste on sports car laugh.gif

I keep seeing one green Exige there rolleyes.gif
jimcity
I am going for holiday next week but who is going to take care my baby fish?
goldrush
Deal or No Deal

That’s the Ordeal!!!!

ohmy.gif ohmy.gif ohmy.gif
top_view_ranchu
Any pics of our Polo Tee? Very excited, will love to wear it next weekend!
CP
Can check out RG store mah.Got black and white.
Here's a pic, but shirt is not ironed.Cos' pic taken by a bachelor hysterical.gif

IPB Image
desireless
Not bachelor... Married to goldfish biggrin.gif

This is the new one
IPB Image

Difference is got stripe
goldie
Got stripe looks better lei.
jimcity
I just wore the black one to hong kong and china!!
desireless
You are the forum ambassader liao good_very.gif Must wear while you visit the goldfish farms wink.gif
top_view_ranchu
Welcome back! So any casualty?
CP
RG "unfriendly" forum.Wonder if we wear the RG tees and walk the streets will kenna hantam or not. sweatingbullets.gif

Well, at least we know that you will not get bashed in Hong Kong or China. biggrin.gif
desireless
Being called "unfriendly" is because we have often been misunderstood. Posting etiquettes and rules are already laid down clearly. Newbies barge in without reading them and make mistakes, got burned and bore that "hatred".

Got people also say that we have "double standards", that some things old birds can say while newbies cannot. Well, the moderators will delete undesired posts quietly, including those from newbies and old birds along with - no special treatment, unless there is a need to leave those posts open. The screamers are purely ignorant because they only see their own posts being deleted but not the process of oldbirds' posts being deleted (they are not online to see oldbird's posts being deleted).

And got ppl say RG is Iraq, and we administer it like Saddam Hussein mad3.gif What crap. hysterical.gif hysterical.gif hysterical.gif

Anyway, neither the owner nor myself is really concerned with such "stabbing" as these voices only come from those 4 guys led by the "master" you know who. I personally can't be bothered nor let what peanuts-with-green-eyes-and-full-of-red-blood-streaks-exiled-from-some-alien-planets think, to change the way RG is run. rolleyes.gif

Anyway, this is Singapore. You want to get walloped and earn quick bucks from injury claims also no easy wor... laugh.gif
So... wear it. If you get bashed, I will be hiding one corner but I will stand witness for you nananana.gif
white horse T1
can use buy and sell thread to sell my RG T shirt? rolleyes.gif
desireless
Can.. but remember must wash... according to online worn apparel sales rules nananana.gif
goldie
Heard of 3 men and a baby. Got 4 guys and a 'master' meh?

Wu ya boh bro desireless, your maths ok or not? really counted 4 meh?
top_view_ranchu
CRY BABY somemore! cry.gif
Why I cannot this, why I cannot that? Mod this Mod that! hysterical.gif
top_view_ranchu
Mummy, I know why they don't like me! :sad Because I no need to study also very cleber. They are jealous, so many group of them...all jealous! mad.gif
Mummy, they are all wrong because hor, I say 1 they always say 2. Cannot be I wrong one, because hor, I very cleber and always win mah. Cleber or not? Neber study also win. So I must point my 1 finger at those stupid people la.
Mummy, how can I be wrong? They can say what they want because they jealous mah. The whole world all against me, including my once upon a friend. Nebermind, they are all wrong and jealous, nothing else coz I sure no wrong.
Mummy, Mummy!

I want Nei Nei! cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
desireless
Wah lan this one is a section from which TCS show? When showing? See beh drama.... Looks more interesting than Pirates of the Caribbean 3. ohmy.gif
jimcity
Hello, I've just came back from HK! My baby fish are all ok and grow a little, thanks to the weekend food. Now for the hard work, change water for all my tanks and tubs...
jimcity
CP, I never wear it while walking the goldfish street...hehe...not worry kana hantam but 1st day kana rain already wet so can't wear it.
CP
Er.....on second thoughts,wonder if we stick RG car decal,car will get scratched or not ah?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.