Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Eager To Learn
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
mercury1001
Hi to all members and experts here.

I'm a new member here, as I'm new to TVR. I've started keeping few tropical fishes, except TVR, for many years. I've developed an interest in TVR only months ago during a visit in one of the goldfish farms in sg. The beauty and gracefulness intrigues me to learn more about this breed. I've read some of the articles posted here, and has learned some TVR keeping methods, which I believe I'm touching only the surface, because I still yet to own a TVR (currently keeping SVR in my indoor pond to further my fish keeping skills). The reason is TVR is very rare and very costly in Singapore.

Here are few questions I would like to find out:

1) Is keeping TVR any different from keeping SVR? What special attention must pay when keeping TVR?

2) May know where can I find reasonable priced TVR in Singapore?

3) How can I culture green water indoor?

Thanks!
desireless
First of all, welcome to RG. I hope you find the contributions by the members here useful to you.

You kind of question is too broad and requires lots of writing. I'll just keep it short.

1) Is keeping TVR any different from keeping SVR? What special attention must pay when keeping TVR?
Yes a lot more different. Feeding is most crucial. Read also on how other TVR keepers house their TVRs, food they feed, how frequent, etc

2) May know where can I find reasonable priced TVR in Singapore?
Many LFSs carry TVR now. Convenant, samgoldfish, Fins Palace, etc. Ozeki Club also bring in BBRs for public purchase. I can't tell you which place offers best price for TVR as it would be unfair to the LFSs and against forum's policy. It is also subjective on how you find a fish as "reasonably priced".

3) How can I culture green water indoor?
Read around for this. I have one article here:
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.ph...ntry&eid=57
mercury1001
Thanks Desireless.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.