RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
mrchoco
a new fish acquired from AMK 722.
price a bit on the high side. ($35) but i think still acceptable

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
mountain
woo hooo .. cool sia .. look at that impressive amount of headgrowth pockets...
pump it up baby!
HappyBuddha
It's a boy! Love those boxing glove cheeks. smile.gif
YLD
QUOTE(mrchoco @ Sun 22 Feb 2004 10:53 AM)
a new fish acquired from AMK 722.
price a bit on the high side. ($35) but i think still acceptable

Very nice egg shaped body and good curve. Bro, any top view pic to show?
Seacucumber
wah lan! $35 waggot high?!?!?!
this standard for tat kind of price is a steal!
good buy! good body shape and head!

shiok.gif
desireless
Wah.. now looking at it again... it is dam nice.. good.gif
KNN... I made wrong choice again laugh.gif
void
$35 only ah?!?! for that kind of quality is cheap lah... sure will never regret ah... yes.gif
CyberET
722 is hup seng ah? the lfs at amk central, in those kinda circle building structure
desireless
No. Not Hup Seng. It is a small shop opposite the AMK polyclinic. Can sometimes get quite decent ranchus there, but so far havent seen any show grade yet. However I still think the price they give is very good.

Hup Seng is the circular building, yes. The shop with the quite chio shop gal wink.gif
But I dislike that place because they always overprice their fishes
CyberET
oh
that one ah, it was setup recentely right? if i'm not wrong did mrchoco pick that ranchu from the top tank close to the center?
desireless
Oh yes. Newly set up one.

I picked up one from the display tank. MrChoco picked the one that the boss quarantined for disease. At the back of the shop. So I don't think it was put in display for sale at all.
void
QUOTE(desireless @ Mon 23 Feb 2004 04:18 PM)
Oh yes. Newly set up one.

I picked up one from the display tank. MrChoco picked the one that the boss quarantined for disease. At the back of the shop. So I don't think it was put in display for sale at all.

eih? what disease? the fish looks fine what... u mean girl girl also same batch with the above Choco's fish?
desireless
Got White Spot and parasite. Fish Lice. The one I bought on the same day also have fish lice. Dam sickening blink.gif Put Dettol also the lice won't die.. guns.gif KNN... Ask MrChoco... he tried many strong solutions also the lice won't die! mad.gif

My Girl-girl got from Hup Seng one. Think the boss put in wrong tank so I bought for $48 nia. Or maybe my sian kingfu too good the chio gal anyhow count for me muahaha happydance.gif

I got the one below... The tail got tear. So I got cheaper than MrChoco's one. Now that I have a clearer look at Choco's picture, I think mine is quite weak. I bought because of the body. REGRET LIAO! unsure.gif I forgot that my priority was to get a mixed coloured one. And to think I was the first one there when the batch came... Got almost 4 hours to change my mind before he bought it... HAIZ... cry.gif

Choco!! exchange leh!!!!! tongue.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
CyberET
get dimilin from mainland to treat the lice smile.gif
as for the fin tear.. maintain good water parameters and it should heal
HappyBuddha
Hey, try Melafix too. It "rapidly restores damaged fins" and smells good too.

Little LFS opposite Petmart sells the small 120 ml bottle for.. like... $4.50-$5 nia.
void
QUOTE(CyberET @ Mon 23 Feb 2004 08:40 PM)
get dimilin from mainland to treat the lice smile.gif
as for the fin tear.. maintain good water parameters and it should heal

Agreed... yes.gif Dimilin is GOD SENT remedy for anchor worm and argulus... good_very.gif
desireless
My melafix add until gao gao.... tongue.gif Then hor the water got a thick layer of foam on top! laugh.gif

I really hope the tail grow back. If never grow back then I am going to sue Melafix!!! peace.gif
void
QUOTE(desireless @ Mon 23 Feb 2004 10:52 PM)
My melafix add until gao gao.... tongue.gif  Then hor the water got a thick layer of foam on top!  laugh.gif

I really hope the tail grow back. If never grow back then I am going to sue Melafix!!! peace.gif

hehe... dun worry lah, brother... sure will grow back one lah... hmmm... i wonder if melafix will heal the "hole in the middle of the fin" problem? also, will it fix the broken spine of fins?? unsure.gif
LASERGUY
QUOTE(desireless @ Mon 23 Feb 2004 12:48 AM)
No. Not Hup Seng. It is a small shop opposite the AMK polyclinic. Can sometimes get quite decent ranchus there, but so far havent seen any show grade yet. However I still think the price they give is very good.

Hup Seng is the circular building, yes. The shop with the quite chio shop gal wink.gif
But I dislike that place because they always overprice their fishes

What is the address of this Hup Seng ????
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Tue 24 Feb 2004 10:28 AM)
What is the address of this Hup Seng ????

I have just added Hup Seng to the FAQs.

http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.ph...findpost&p=5105
desireless
HB Bro, you forgot to add this in the "things to do":
can sian the chio shopgal from Hup Seng to get cheaper goldfish (when the boss is not around) tongue.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(desireless @ Tue 24 Feb 2004 04:34 PM)
HB Bro, you forgot to add this in the "things to do":
can sian the chio shopgal from Hup Seng to get cheaper goldfish  (when the boss is not around) tongue.gif

Hup Seng got chio bu meh? I was always quite captivated by their goldfish and those curry puffs from tip top in my mouth to notice her. I do know the handphone shop near the polyclinic got chio chio amani ones. shiok.gif
desireless
Got.... Her hair a bit dyed one. But not always around leh. I think I see her most of the time in the afternoon-evening good.gif .

Oh ya.. The chio chio armani... Somemore got a lot of AMK ah lians like visit there buy phone. shiok.gif That stretch got another shop also got chio lians
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.