Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: About Green Water!
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
Snail
blush.gif Hi I´m newbie and I want to learn more about benefits of using green water, as I see many goldfish keepers are using it in your country...can you explainme where I can find this benefits....plase just indicate me how and where I should search in the forums....thanks a lot hi.gif
vakratunda
QUOTE(Snail @ Thu, 01 Feb 2007 8:11 am) *

blush.gif Hi I´m newbie and I want to learn more about benefits of using green water, as I see many goldfish keepers are using it in your country...can you explainme where I can find this benefits....plase just indicate me how and where I should search in the forums....thanks a lot hi.gif

Snail, this wepage has good information about greenwater: http://www.geocities.com/greenngoldsg/index.html

Enjoy happydance1.gif
KokiBali
QUOTE(Snail @ Thu, 01 Feb 2007 11:11 pm) *

Hi,

You can read Bro Desireless' article on cultivating green water. Here's the link: Cultivating green water

Regards,
William
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.