Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My New Green Water Tanks Setup...
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
scorpio168
Please comments... biggrin.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
desireless
Very cool setup! good_very.gif You'll need to cover the other tub as well with the same netting as a preventive measure against wild birds picking your fish.
scorpio168
QUOTE(desireless @ Sat, 10 Feb 2007 10:26 pm) *

Very cool setup! good_very.gif You'll need to cover the other tub as well with the same netting as a preventive measure against wild birds picking your fish.

Oh ok...any idea where I can find better nettings or cover for the 5ft by 5ft tank?
gonggong
maybe those light diffuser?
desireless
Light Diffuser is a good idea but it is very expensive. Some simple netting (fish net) will do.
CyberET
monitor whats the highest temp smile.gif
scorpio168
QUOTE(CyberET @ Thu, 15 Feb 2007 6:22 pm) *

monitor whats the highest temp smile.gif

Very cool water all the time in that place...the water is more cooler than my fish tank under the shade...

Update on my system...

IPB Image

IPB Image
egwinh
well, its all covered up now. i feel its a bit inconvenient to open and close the cover to see the fish. i am wondering how are you going to appreciate them during night-time?
scorpio168
QUOTE(egwinh @ Sun, 18 Feb 2007 1:59 am) *

well, its all covered up now. i feel its a bit inconvenient to open and close the cover to see the fish. i am wondering how are you going to appreciate them during night-time?

anyway, its green water now...I cant even see through the waters...
peter porker
Nice to live on landed property...or a penthouse! Then can do a nice little setup like yours.

Seletar area, per chance?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.