Full Version: Thai Side View From Qian Hu
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
domho7
My Webpage?

My Webpage?

Got this for S$20.
HappyBuddha
Hi there

The links to the pics don't work because arofanatics.com (like most forum board including RafflesGold) does not allow remote linking of pics.

To show pics, just copy and paste the link to your photo album directly as follows:-

http://www.arofanatics.com/members/domho7/...viewfromqianhu/
HappyBuddha
Kekeke. The new ranchu is quite cute.

May I suggest you don't pick up the fish and rest it in your palm to snap a pic? It's not natural for a goldfish to be out of water wor. It's also said the act could cause internal injuries due to atmospheric pressure differences and their organs could be crushed. Your palm also removes the protective slime on their body. sad.gif Most of us don't own a fishing net because we use a small basin/container/whatever to scope water and the fish out of the tank when required. With enough practice, you can master the skill so well your blur blur ranchu doesn't even know he has been relocated. biggrin.gif

Shooting them directly in the tank while they swim is the best. If you need sharp close-up shots, leave the fish in a basin but gently tilt it to its side for a side profile shot... like dat or gently hold it against the glass tank's wall.
domho7
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Sun 29 Feb 2004 07:19 PM)
Kekeke.  The new ranchu is quite cute.

May I suggest you don't pick up the fish and rest it in your palm to snap a pic?  It's not natural for a goldfish to be out of water wor.  It's also said the act could cause internal injuries due to atmospheric pressure differences and their organs could be crushed.  Your palm also removes the protective slime on their body.  sad.gif  Most of us don't own a fishing net because we use a small basin/container/whatever to scope water and the fish out of the tank when required.  With enough practice, you can master the skill so well your blur blur ranchu doesn't even know he has been relocated.  biggrin.gif

Shooting them directly in the tank while they swim is the best.  If you need sharp close-up shots, leave the fish in a basin but gently tilt it to its side for a side profile shot... like dat or gently hold it against the glass tank's wall.

Tks alot for the tip. smile.gif
Seacucumber
domho7....hmm...very familiar piece...
from the 2nd tub on the outer most lane izit??

i was there at abt 12 plus noon and left abt 1pm.....
in fact i already had this pcs in my bucket....but i am really picky about a slight flaw on the right anal fin...

i release this fellow back into the tub and when i return after 10 mins, it was gone....
i am the one wearing a grey polo tee with beige bermudas and wearing specs....
laugh.gif
domho7
QUOTE(g-string @ Sun 29 Feb 2004 09:20 PM)
domho7....hmm...very familiar piece...
from the 2nd tub on the outer most lane izit??

i was there at abt 12 plus noon and left abt 1pm.....
in fact i already had this pcs in my bucket....but i am really picky about a slight flaw on the right anal fin...

i release this fellow back into the tub and when i return after 10 mins, it was gone....
i am the one wearing a grey polo tee with beige bermudas and wearing specs....
laugh.gif

Yes I think I saw u. I was around there this time also. Less crowded.

I was wearing a blue t-shirt with stripes, beige bermudas shorts and wear specs also.
YLD
QUOTE(domho7 @ Sun 29 Feb 2004 06:50 PM)
My Webpage?

My Webpage?

Got this for S$20.

Is the initial cost of the goldfish $40?
domho7
QUOTE(YLD @ Sun 29 Feb 2004 10:35 PM)

Is the initial cost of the goldfish $40?

Initial cost S$30. smile.gif
void
QUOTE(domho7 @ Sun 29 Feb 2004 10:48 PM)
Initial cost S$30.  smile.gif

wow... u mean you just bargain... uncle, this one for $20 lah hor... can ah? shiok.gif
domho7
QUOTE(void @ Sun 29 Feb 2004 10:52 PM)
wow... u mean you just bargain... uncle, this one for $20 lah hor... can ah?  shiok.gif

I ask him S$20 can boh, that guy just nod his head.

Cashier counter, chap kept looking at the fish, I told him "that guy say 20 lei"!!
void
ranchu in spore definitely much much cheaper than in indo here... how i envy you guys... hmm.gif
YLD
QUOTE(domho7 @ Sun 29 Feb 2004 10:48 PM)
Initial cost S$30.  smile.gif

Ic, i bought one at $28 last sat, initial cost is $40. Therefore i think a discount of 30% generally is possible.
domho7
QUOTE(YLD @ Sun 29 Feb 2004 11:47 PM)
Ic, i bought one at $28 last sat, initial cost is $40. Therefore i think a discount of 30%  generally is possible.

Found 1 nice one (S$50) range, but upon close inspection 2 scales were torn on the top so release back into tub.
CyberET
torn off in what way? dropped scales can grow back in time to come smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.