Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Veryl's Setup
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
Veryl
Been browsing this site for awhile and thought about time to register. Currently have about 20 various goldfish in 500 gal. pond and working on setting up 180 gal aquarium to make room for more.
All my Aquariums are in basement easier to make water changes. Also keep 3 plant tanks a 75, 90 and 125.
Things kind of messy now but here's a picture.

IPB Image
apungcool
Nice set up. good_very.gif
What golfish the one with jumbo size? I guess its ranchu. I wish I could grow ranchu as big as yours

Regards
Veryl
Have 3 large fish ! lionhead 1 pearlscale and 1 ryukin. All 3 years old and all about 25cm large but poor quality will try and get new pictures and post when i find appropreate place to post them.
lohsinlong
QUOTE(Veryl @ Mon, 07 May 2007 5:04 pm) *

Have 3 large fish ! lionhead 1 pearlscale and 1 ryukin. All 3 years old and all about 25cm large but poor quality will try and get new pictures and post when i find appropreate place to post them.

your setup is extreme good man.....fish all jumbo size too. Hw i wish my hse can have this kind of space!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.