Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bicolored/tricolored Demekin
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
Remember one hit wonder Bob Carlisle classic,Butterfly kisses.Well there is a verse in the lyrics that I intentionally modify for my next introduction.

With all that I've done wrong I must have done
something right to deserve a call this morning
and butterfly fishes at night

These are the globe eye version of the ryukin, called the demekin, which has all the characters of the ryukin with the addition of the globe eye feature。These are actually sideview,short tailed dragoneye which I have acquired recently.Unfortunately I can only shoot their topview profile for your appreciation as they are still very much under quarantined. blush.gif

A bicolored version

IPB Image

A tricolored version

IPB Image

The pair in tandem

IPB Image

A video to share

Enjoy
desireless
Eh eh.... these are side view dragoneye rusure.gif
goldrush
biggrin.gif Soori got carried away...ain't no butterfly ya but....................

IPB Image

tongue1.gif

tomato.gif tomato.gif tomato.gif
KokiBali
Bro Goldrush,

I think the black color will disappear soon because it is baby color. Your fish are cute, if they have butterfly tail will be better smile.gif

Rgds,
William
goldrush
QUOTE(KokiBali @ Fri, 18 May 2007 9:16 am) *

Bro Goldrush,

I think the black color will disappear soon because it is baby color. Your fish are cute, if they have butterfly tail will be better smile.gif

Rgds,
William

You are right on bro.The juvenile color, black will be shed in a matter of weeks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.