Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Butterfly-tailed Demekin, Dragon Eyes, Telescopic
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
Allan
Hi!

I picked up these from a LFS in a wet market today.

Please give me your frank comments about the demekins. HappyBuddha shook his head when he saw them but refuse to tell me why.

They cost $5 each.

IPB Image

IPB Image
void
i'm no demekin expert... but from the pictures, i think the 2nd one looks better... body shorter... the tail also better... tongue.gif
Seacucumber
hmm....the tail is better on the 1st pic...
while the 2nd pic body is better......

but not bad liao wor....my tricolour cost me bloody $12!

IPB Image
CyberET
imho.. both body and tail, 2nd fish better.. but well.. its a dynamic fish.. depends on how one grooms it liaoz yes.gif
max
They all look very nice to me, good_very.gif lets hope they have completed their decoloring phase if not tri-color can olso become mono in a while. cry.gif
HappyBuddha
Dial 999! Call Police call police!

Overcrowded basin!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
Seacucumber
buddha....you bought new fishes ah?
mountain
its prob his table from Pic 2 ..

wa liao .. how many 4ft tank did u BUY!!?? did u buy 4x4ft tanks?? salute.gif
jhansolo
Now that's something that I never get to figure out, where do you guys keep your fish, you are buying on impluse, hand carried back from XXXXX, buy from a special source... etc

beg2.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(g-string @ Mon 22 Mar 2004 10:14 PM)
buddha....you bought new fishes ah?

QUOTE(mountain @ Mon 22 Mar 2004 10:17 PM)
its prob his table from Pic 2  ..

wa liao .. how many 4ft tank did u BUY!!?? did u buy 4x4ft tanks??  salute.gif

No lah. Two of them are Allan's demekin as seen in the 1st two pics. The other two are mine as seen here.
They have gone through 3 weeks of QT and I've combined them in one bigger tub for their final week of QT.
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(jhansolo @ Tue 23 Mar 2004 10:55 AM)
Now that's something that I never get to figure out, where do you guys keep your fish, you are buying on impluse, hand carried back from XXXXX, buy from a special source... etc

beg2.gif

Nothing much to do everyday so... go LFS/Farms look-see look-see, pick up clues on how to select fish... hang around beng chek for a good laugh... open mouth big big and listen to chow bengs talk about top-view japanese lanchu. Life's more interesting this way. biggrin.gif

But I rarely buy new fishes leow; damn tough to flush them away ya know?
desireless
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Tue 23 Mar 2004 11:07 AM)
...open mouth big big and listen to chow bengs talk about top-view japanese lanchu......

Think they call it "lan2-zor1" laugh.gif
HappyBuddha
This piece almost died while in QT. Luckily I long bath it with JYP. Phew!

IPB Image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.