Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thesis About Green Water
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
diver19
hi i will be making a thesis for my college degree on the growth performance of goldfishes grown in green water
ill need all the help i get regarding articles and reading beacause there are few if none books offering information about green water blush.gif

pls just post links or pm me with the articles or information

tnx in advance I'll be documenting all the experiments I'll be doing and O promise to post the results here..
biggrin.gif
GlassGoldfish
I like that vermillion green and gold website alot. On a world-wide scale, they seem to be the pros at this set-up. If you google that, I'm sure it'll come right up.
desireless
This is the link to the Vermillion's article on green water:
http://www.geocities.com/greenngoldsg/algae/algae1.html

There are also many topics on Green Water that have been discussed here in this forum
diver19
thanks guys ive seen vermillion and its good but i need all the info i can get

keep them coming
desireless
QUOTE(desireless @ Tue, 26 Jun 2007 3:35 am) *

There are also many topics on Green Water that have been discussed here in this forum

The discussions that I've referred you to previously, to come with links to some real good articles.
bekko
You probably won't find any journal articles on raising goldfish in green water (if you do, let us know). Your professor will consider anything other than peer-reviewed journal articles and government publications to be anecdotal information. Contact SEAFDEC there in the Philippines and get their literature on raising milkfish, prawn, etc. in green water systems. The literature on the beneficial effects of green water for these other species combined with the anecdotal information in the web sites listed above will be the basis for you experiments with goldfish.
SEAFDEC

You MUST report back here every few months to let us know how it is going.

-steve
diver19
tnx guys ill post all the information ill end up with as soon as i finish it...

just keep the information coming
coming
white horse T1
QUOTE(diver19 @ Mon, 25 Jun 2007 10:16 pm) *
hi i will be making a thesis for my college degree on the growth performance of goldfishes grown in green water
biggrin.gif

what is yr major?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.