Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Add To Abs
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush
How about a bit of Gray’s anatomy as an ad-hoc introduction to today’s presentation

The rectus abdominis muscle is a paired muscle running vertically on each side of the a human abdomen.Here is an anatomical presentation of the ab muscles which require some strong strength training,punishing aerobics and a discipline diet to bring out the features of these abs externally.

IPB Image

In human,we can improve our abs through a series of discipline exercise and perhaps some anabolic supplements to get to something like this

IPB Image

With that in mind,I try with the help of green water to bring out the wens of these two ranchus to resemble the surface structure of our ab muscles.These are the only 2 ranchus in my entire colletion that have being raised for months in green water.Here are some pictorial results of such a project.Results after a few months

IPB Image

IPB Image

Well not quite the abs I was looking for.. hmm.gif hmm.gif hmm.gif

However I do see some raised,gyri folds that try to emulate what I had initially had in mind.

This one ends up with a pair of pleasant contrasting pom pom (Si-si look)situated just beneath the “abs”

IPB Image

Hand-held

IPB Image

A close up short

IPB Image

Well I guess I have to get an abdominal crunch and resume further work-outs to improve on them

Meanwhile I found one abs has Ernie of Sesame Street fame greeting all at RG forum

IPB Image

Cheers
small_ranchu
They look great my friend beg2.gif

Another suggestion... How about getting a gym membership for them? tongue.gif
xrtg
great looking head growth. esp the one with two white pom pom smile.gif
KokiBali
Bro Goldrush,

How about this one? biggrin.gif

IPB Image

Regards,
William
goldrush
Shouxing, the Chinese God of longevity, is depicted as a venerable white-bearded man, with a very high forehead. He sometimes rides on a crane and holds a peach; both are symbols of a long life.

IPB Image

So is this peach,high forhead,hoo loo (gourd) or maybe just another persimmon?????? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

IPB Image
KokiBali
good_very.gif Woah, very cute! shiok.gif May I see the side view profile, please... biggrin.gif
goldrush
QUOTE(KokiBali @ Mon, 30 Jul 2007 4:38 pm) *

good_very.gif Woah, very cute! shiok.gif May I see the side view profile, please... biggrin.gif

Dear KokiBali sorry no side pics but perhaps this video may shed some light to what you ask for smoke.gif

KokiBali
Dear Goldrush,

Your pearl is very beautiful. Very nice coloration too. Thanks for the video.

Cheers,
William
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.