Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi To All Goldfish Lovers
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
Dan2y
Hi to all,

I've just joined this forum and would like to get to know more friends here with the same hobby.

I started keeping goldfish 2 two years ago for Feng Shui reason. I was then trying to keep them alive and doing less maintenance work. Two years has past and with a dozen of dead fishes, I grow to like the goldfish more and more. Now I am looking into improving my fish tank, get better looking fish, and of course, bigger fish (the bigger the better). Looking at the fishes that grow up to the sizes of > 5" (from 3") will be my first target. Anyone who can help to achieve this I would really appreciate. I do not have a huge budget but would like to spent wisely.

I am only interested in Ryukin at the moment. My tasks now would be
1. Setup my 4 ft fish tank properly
2. Get the right fish with the right genes (I hope)
3. Right food for the fish to grow

I am not into breeding the goldfish yet though I have some fishes kept at a warehouse site, out door, tank size 6ft X 6ft or bigger??

Have a nice day everyone.

Danny
CP
Hi,

For a start you may want to read this.
http://www.rafflesgold.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=3031

Not all fishes, when purchased small, will grow large. It depends on both nature and nurture.If a fish is stunt or runt, it will not grow no matter how much you feed and how good the water quality is.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.