Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Current Tosakins
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
hermanto
Hello, these are my current tosakins. Hope you like them. And what’s more, they start to breed! Regards, Hermanto

Male 1
IPB Image

Male 2
IPB Image

Female
IPB Image
CyberET
sigh, i got bored of tosakins when there wasn't anyone else i know keeping them..
hermanto
I take pride in the loneliness of keeping tosakins smile.gif It proves that not everybody can have them or are able to keep them. The more precious they are to me smile.gif

Salam. Hermanto
twinso
QUOTE(hermanto @ Wed, 31 Oct 2007 10:49 pm) *

I take pride in the loneliness of keeping tosakins smile.gif It proves that not everybody can have them or are able to keep them. The more precious they are to me smile.gif

Salam. Hermanto

i want one =(
think it will be near impossible here maybe, or just lots of $$
CyberET
IPB Image

mine.. when i first got it..

got bored, and rarly took photos of it after a year..
hermanto
Fancy color, not bad.
Maybe just different personality attach to different things smile.gif
I recall my first succesfull offsprings, cannot have enough to look at. Lament when it died.
With some patience, an ordinary tosakin like this
IPB Image

can be like this
IPB Image

Regards,
Hermanto
CyberET
nice to look, i lack the patience and work required to keep a tosakin tongue.gif
apungcool
Pak Hermanto,

What a beautiful tosakin. Pls include me to the list to adopt its offspring beg2.gif

Regards,
hermanto
These are 3 offsprings 3 months old. Enjoy smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

Special regards to pak Apung smile.gif
ranchu8

whoowhee ... really beautiful Tosakin smile.gif
hermanto
Thanks friend,

This is the last one. I fall in love in the first sight smile.gif Same batch.

IPB Image

IPB Image

Enjoy,
Hermanto
Damo
QUOTE(CyberET @ Sat, 03 Nov 2007 8:08 am) *

nice to look, i lack the patience and work required to keep a tosakin tongue.gif

Why does it take special patience and work to keep a tosakin?
hermanto
Because the tail looks very plain and ordinary when it is young, and only with special care and patience will it develop to be a beauty. By patience, I mean that it take a long time, longer than other kind of goldfish, to bring it to its full potent. A year might not be enough. By special care I mean that wrong way of raising will result in failure. It needs low height, small place, and no current. Small place might mean slower growth. No current might create a problem with oxygen supply. So, the solution is a lot of water changing, which might be tiresome smile.gif

Regards,
Hermanto
Damo
Thanks for the explanation Hermanto

OK!! Now I understand the difficulty of growing these goldfish. I will look at them with a different eye from now on.
hermanto
Friends, these are the fourth generation / descendant of my tosakin since I crossed my first bought male tosakin some years ago smile.gif Quite a few with this quality. They are 1.5 months. Enjoy. Any comments are welcome smile.gif

IPB Image
IPB Image

Regards,
Hermanto

hermanto
An update from the tosakin in post # 11. The color transformation is finish. Some weaknesses emerge.

IPB Image
PERRY
Wow beautiful! I wish I could have the pleasure of owning one but too expensive to have one shipped to where Im at.
i_wan
Hello guys!!! i'm newbie here...
It's great tosakins you have there, Hermanto and CyberET. I heard it's hard to keep those goldfish. btw, do you know where can i get one in Indonesia? especially in Jakarta.
I am very interested in keeping tosakin or dragon eye butterfly goldfish, but sadly i never get one. sad.gif
Can you give me some info about the fishstore which is selling these kind of gfs?
hermanto
Hi, this is an update of the fish in post # 1 the 1st male smile.gif

IPB Image
demdamdemekins
Wow! Such excellent development! I cannot wait to see how this piece develops in the future. I'm sure you will have another masterpiece to add to your already impressive collection.
bekko
It is beautiful Hermanto.

-steve
miester
all i can say is only WOW!
piyadhammo
Bro Hermanto,

I really respect you on your goldfish grooming tech. Keep up the wonderful work n pls post more photos of your goldfish.

Best Regards.
hermanto
Thank you friends.
chandramerpati
Hi...
Just want to show one of my tosakin. Adopted from bro Hermanto 4-5 months ago while still baby size.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXQv_UO27HI

Thanks
marc504
good morning

I LIVE IN FRANCE AND I LOOK FOR TOSAKINS BUT IT DIFFICULT TO FIND THEM
COULD YOU HELP ME TOO FIND THESE FISHS
THANKS YOU BY ADVANCE

TITIEN
denny_samjaya
My tosakin fries, i keep mix with my ranchu fries

tosakin_fries.jpg
denny_samjaya
more

tosakin_fries_2.jpg
denny_samjaya
the father and mother
denny_samjaya
Sorry the pic seem disappeared
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.