Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My New Svr
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
small_ranchu
Hi Guru,
I bought this piece recently and what do you think in terns of quality? I don't mind showing the weakness of the fish. Thanks.

What do you think about this piece?

IPB Image

It costs around US$90 b4 shipping.
goldrush
Possible to take a direct side profile as the angle taken is hard for any justifiable comments.Thxs.
small_ranchu
In the movie clip, the fish post for direct side view for about a couple of seconds. Can you rewatch the clip plz? Thanks.
goldrush
blush.gif sorry did not notice it as a video clip

ok tail is a bit too big , too close and set too high.Scales appear kind of untidy.Head growth is good and neat.Back is smooth.Can't comment much on its price as you reside on the other side of the globe sad.gif
peter porker
It looks like a cross between a Chinese Lionhead and a ranchu.
small_ranchu
QUOTE(goldrush @ Mon, 10 Sep 2007 2:41 am) *

blush.gif sorry did not notice it as a video clip

ok tail is a bit too big , too close and set too high.Scales appear kind of untidy.Head growth is good and neat.Back is smooth.

Thanks for the honest opinion. Next time I will be careful on those issue. smile.gif

QUOTE(goldrush @ Mon, 10 Sep 2007 2:41 am) *

Can't comment much on its price as you reside on the other side of the globe sad.gif

I wish I could live in SG. smile.gif

QUOTE(peter porker @ Mon, 10 Sep 2007 4:12 am) *

It looks like a cross between a Chinese Lionhead and a ranchu.

Yeah, I guess so. The fish importer gets his fish from Tung Hoi Farm.
desireless
Same view as goldrush.

I wish to add that I have watched your other pearl video and both don't seem to look like they are in good health.
small_ranchu
QUOTE(desireless @ Mon, 10 Sep 2007 11:36 am) *

Same view as goldrush.

I wish to add that I have watched your other pearl video and both don't seem to look like they are in good health.

Thanks buddy. Those pearl are not with me any more. I gave away them when I decided to keep only ranchu.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.