Full Version: Some Of My Fishes From Qian Hu
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
caster
Some of my catch from Qian Hu (all ranges from $20~$30) when they are smaller

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
goldie
wow, u have a nice collection of good fishes. How abt some pics on yr top views?
caster
QUOTE(goldie @ Tue 09 Mar 2004 01:18 PM)
wow, u have a nice collection of good fishes. How abt some pics on yr top views?

Some of my top view pics have being posting in other thread.... hehhehe...today did a major pics update......

You guys should encourage Giorin to post his Top view collection... buay tahan man !!!
goldie
QUOTE(caster @ Tue 09 Mar 2004 01:21 PM)
Some of my top view pics have being posting in other thread.... hehhehe...today did a major pics update......

You guys should encourage Giorin to post his Top view collection... buay tahan man !!!

Agree. Went to his place and saw his collection. Tokkong is the word. Too bad I've to wait longer to get more knowledge on keeping them before upgrading to the standards.
void
caster... please also update your ryukins leh... shiok.gif

i'm an admirer of ur ryukins... yes.gif

i vow to get one of those when got chance to go spore... hehehe... tongue.gif
caster
QUOTE(void @ Tue 09 Mar 2004 02:40 PM)
caster... please also update your ryukins leh...  shiok.gif

i'm an admirer of ur ryukins...  yes.gif

i vow to get one of those when got chance to go spore... hehehe...  tongue.gif

Brudder, now hard to get good ryukins.... have failed to add anymore ryukins to my collection because the season is over, those ryukins in the market now cannot make it....... must wait till end of the year before more comes in.

BTW my ryukin have spawn again and again.... If you interested, I try to breed some, then see how is the out come tongue.gif

My ryukin is basically the same lor except grow bigger only. Care to share how u groom ryukins ?? When I pump my ryukins, they tends to grow out of shape mad.gif cry.gif
void
QUOTE(caster @ Tue 09 Mar 2004 02:51 PM)
Brudder, now hard to get good ryukins.... have failed to add anymore ryukins to my collection because the season is over, those ryukins in the market now cannot make it....... must wait till end of the year before more comes in.

BTW my ryukin have spawn again and again.... If you interested, I try to breed some, then see how is the out come tongue.gif

My ryukin is basically the same lor except grow bigger only. Care to share how u groom ryukins ?? When I pump my ryukins, they tends to grow out of shape  mad.gif  cry.gif

woah!! really ah?!? then next time b4 fly to spore, must check for ryukin season first hor... kekeke.. tongue.gif

can can can... breed some... if good, i buy from you lor... biggrin.gif

how i groom my ryukins ah?!? i'm using green water... shallow water level... frequent but small portions feedings...

btw, my 10cm red & white ryukin just won 2nd runner up in the junior category... tongue.gif Mine is the smallest amongst all the competitors in the junior category... but lucky ah... laugh.gif

most of my female ryukins become out of shape leh... stomach big big... anyway, most of the good ryukins i chose, mostly male leh... dun know coincidence or fact... what about yours?

hmmm... then better dun breed ur ryukins... later stomach big big... hehehe... unless you want to business with me.. laugh.gif
caster
QUOTE(void @ Tue 09 Mar 2004 03:30 PM)
woah!! really ah?!? then next time b4 fly to spore, must check for ryukin season first hor... kekeke..  tongue.gif

can can can... breed some... if good, i buy from you lor... biggrin.gif

how i groom my ryukins ah?!? i'm using green water... shallow water level... frequent but small portions feedings...

btw, my 10cm red & white ryukin just won 2nd runner up in the junior category...  tongue.gif  Mine is the smallest amongst all the competitors in the junior category... but lucky ah...  laugh.gif

most of my female ryukins become out of shape leh... stomach big big... anyway, most of the good ryukins i chose, mostly male leh... dun know coincidence or fact... what about yours?

hmmm... then better dun breed ur ryukins... later stomach big big... hehehe... unless you want to business with me..  laugh.gif

wahahah.. true true.... my ryukins mostly male only 2 female.... and they are the uglier one..hehehehhehe

I have a friend that is also a ryukin fanatic.... he have a tank full of male ryukins.... but have yet buy a female ryukins that make his grade.

Why huh ?? all good looking ryukin is male ??? or maybe because female ryukin have different body shape,... color..etc ????

If got fries... I give u lah... no need to sell...hehheheheh......

Congrates on your win !!.....post pics post pic post pics...(ET's style)
void
QUOTE(caster @ Tue 09 Mar 2004 03:47 PM)
wahahah.. true true.... my ryukins mostly male only 2 female.... and they are the uglier one..hehehehhehe

I have a friend that is also a ryukin fanatic.... he have a tank full of male ryukins.... but have yet buy a female ryukins that make his grade.

Why huh ?? all good looking ryukin is male ??? or maybe because female ryukin have different body shape,... color..etc ????

If got fries... I give u lah... no need to sell...hehheheheh......

Congrates on your win !!.....post pics post pic post pics...(ET's style)

woah!! guo ran FACT ah!!! good ryukin mostly males... hehehe... shiok.gif
i guess female ryukins will have big sagging stomach eventually... of course there will be some nice ones... but as we've experienced... not many are as good as the males... hmmmm... maybe we should do some thesis on this issue... wink.gif

somewhere next week, i'll be getting my dicam... so i will post my pride and joy then... tongue.gif

so i guess... have to say first... thanks for the fries ah... kekekeke.....
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(void @ Tue 09 Mar 2004 03:30 PM)
btw, my 10cm red & white ryukin just won 2nd runner up in the junior category...  tongue.gif  Mine is the smallest amongst all the competitors in the junior category... but lucky ah...  laugh.gif

You good man!

Hidden your splendid achivement in that long post until I missed it a few times! beg2.gif

happydance1.gif Congratulations! happydance1.gif

Hurry up. Show us pics of the Ryukin!

yes.gif drool.gif
Seacucumber
yo! congRats! show pics show pics!!!
good_very.gif
void
thank you... thank you... tongue.gif

but pai seh... pai seh... me not yet get my dicam... once i got it, i'll surely post its picture... plus all my other fishes for you guys to comment.... and shoot... tongue.gif

i have to learn alot about ranchu.... shiok.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.