Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pond For Rental
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
qingzone
Hi,

I will be going for holiday next mth for 2 week. Is there any pond for rental in SG? How's is the rate like???
desireless
LCK 96 should provide rental and feeding of your fishes. Rate to be advised. For that kind of size, shouldn't be more than $50-70 per month per pond
simliangyi
QUOTE(desireless @ Sun, 14 Oct 2007 7:29 pm) *

LCK 96 should provide rental and feeding of your fishes. Rate to be advised. For that kind of size, shouldn't be more than $50-70 per month per pond

what is the size? how many 4-5 inch can be in? thanks bro!
white horse T1
since it is only 2 weeks, change tank water at least 80-90%.

Stop feeding.

ensure only safe and reliable power source is on and no power repair in yr estate.

Buy good fire insurance which cover renov cost and theft/burgary.

u will never know what u will get into on outdoor pond if u have not tested them before. hi.gif
qingzone
QUOTE(desireless @ Sun, 14 Oct 2007 7:29 pm) *

Thx. Maybe I will check out the place this weekend. Are there other places like seletar or pasir ris I can try?
Does Vermilion club or other clubs provide such services??
bekko
It is pretty hard to starve a goldfish to death. They are easier to kill with exposure to parasites and strains for which they have no immunity. The stress of being moved and placed in strange water weakens their immune system. Stress and new bugs is the perfect combination setting them up for a disease outbreak. I agree with White Horse. It may be safer to leave them at home unattended. If there is no feeding then the water quality will not deteriorate.

-steve
desireless
QUOTE(qingzone @ Mon, 15 Oct 2007 11:37 am) *

Thx. Maybe I will check out the place this weekend. Are there other places like seletar or pasir ris I can try?
Does Vermilion club or other clubs provide such services??

You can try Seletar JK4. The one at the back. Providing pond rental services is never the purpose of setting up a club.

And I misread your post as "2 months". Renting a pond for a mere 2-week trip is simply not worth the trouble.
simliangyi
It is also advisable not to perform WC a less than 2 days when you are travelling.. had to make sure water condition is good before leaving.. Dont feed also.. won die from a little hunger also..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.