Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My New Oranda From Keong Siong
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
LASERGUY
I bought these two red oranda from Keong Siong to accompany my black/yellow oranda from AC. Managed to take some pictures after their 2 weeks QT.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
caster
QUOTE(LASERGUY @ Sun 14 Mar 2004 01:45 AM)
I bought these two red oranda from Keong Siong to accompany my black/yellow oranda from AC. Managed to take some pictures after their 2 weeks QT.

I also just bought a pair of Red-white Oranda

IPB Image
domho7
QUOTE(caster @ Sun 14 Mar 2004 02:09 AM)

Wow huge AH good_very.gif
void

how big are these orandas? very nice... try to keep their color... dun let them fade to yellow... yes.gif

i suppose they are both females?? unsure.gif
void

hmm.. where is the other half?

this is a typical "Tung Hoi" oranda... thick and broad but not too long tail fin... very impressive.... female also??! unsure.gif good buy... yes.gif
Seacucumber
hmm....1st fish is much better than the 2nd one....
body is broader and tail thicker also...
2nd one tail abit folded at the end....

but wat the heck! $10 bucks nia....
nahiah...ai pee you ai chee hmm.gif
caster
QUOTE(void @ Sun 14 Mar 2004 09:00 AM)
hmm.. where is the other half?

this is a typical "Tung Hoi" oranda... thick and broad but not too long tail fin... very impressive.... female also??!  unsure.gif  good buy...  yes.gif

My oranda is not from Tung Hoi.... it's from Thailand.. it is abt 6~7" head to tail... bot fr AC.
domho7
QUOTE(caster @ Sun 14 Mar 2004 12:54 PM)
My oranda is not from Tung Hoi.... it's from Thailand.. it is abt 6~7" head to tail... bot fr AC.

Lately AC's been getting quite swee goldies. smile.gif
LASERGUY
QUOTE(void @ Sun 14 Mar 2004 08:56 AM)
how big are these orandas? very nice... try to keep their color... dun let them fade to yellow...  yes.gif

i suppose they are both females??  unsure.gif

They are around 5 inches, both females.
max
I bought these two red oranda from Keong Siong to accompany my black/yellow oranda from AC.

To be honest, these 2 oranda are common oranda seen in many LSF except that 5" is not a common sight.

IMHO the caudal should be longer & with a nice curve on the top inorder for it to compliment its short round body. Lagi better if it come with dual color.

Just MHO. tongue.gif
max
QUOTE(caster @ Sun 14 Mar 2004 12:54 PM)

This is a near perfect oranda (IMHO) body shape is fantastic, tail & body is well proportion, good head growth & notice the beautiful curve of the caudal fin which is slightly longer than the body.

If my vision dosen't fail me, it is a tri-color oranda.

BEAUTY good_very.gif good_very.gif
eddie

Where's keng siong. please let me know.
LASERGUY
QUOTE(maxpeng @ Mon 15 Mar 2004 05:26 PM)
To be honest, these 2 oranda are common oranda seen in many LSF except that 5" is not a common sight.

IMHO the caudal should be longer & with a nice curve on the top inorder for it to compliment its short round body. Lagi better if it come with dual color.

Just MHO. tongue.gif

Yah, you are right, they just commonl oranda, but 10 bucks for 5" fish is dirt cheap, don't you think so? laugh.gif
Anyway, bought them to accompany my Tia Pau Jin Oranda bought from AC.
CyberET

Oranchu?
caster
QUOTE(CyberET @ Tue 16 Mar 2004 12:41 AM)
Oranchu?

no lah... I belive the fish in the pics looks like a oranda yes.gif

The oranchu I talk abt belongs to my firend...
Seacucumber
i see dead people........ bag.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.