Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Jak Aqua Zoo 2007, Sideview Cat. Pics & Result
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
KokiBali
Guys,

Continuing my thread in TVR sub-forum for TVR cat. of the above event, the followings are the participants of Sideview cat. Again, sorry I can not tell you which one is the winner as I left the show after the judging of TVR. Maybe Bro Chandra can update us.

Enjoy!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
KokiBali
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
KokiBali
IPB Image

IPB Image

I think I have to go now blush.gif will post more pics on Monday wink.gif

Rgds,
William
KokiBali
Sorry for the delay in updating the pics blush.gif . Here are the demekins:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
demdamdemekins
I love those two tricolors. The second one is just exceptional though. So beautiful. I love that first ranchu as well.
desireless
Hi William,

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I like the special-colour dragoneye in the first picture very much. Did it win anything?
KokiBali
Hi Bro Desireless,

Really sorry, I don't have the list of the winners yet. I don't know what happens, it seems the organiser is very busy mad.gif . I hope Bro Chandra can help us to get the info soon.

In the mean time, let's see the Ryukins.... biggrin.gif
KokiBali
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

....... and the Orandas.....
IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
KokiBali
IPB Image

I think I have posted all the pics... hope you enjoy it.

Rgds,
William
CHLeong
Thanks William for sharing with us. Really enjoyed looking at the pics.

Rgds
CH Leong
chandramerpati
Dear All,

So sorry to have such a long delay to present the winner list of this show.
Luckily, one of my friend still has the list. biggrin.gif

So, here are the parade of the winners:

IPB Image

Congratulations for all the winners. good_very.gif good_very.gif
PERRY
wow beautiful fish. Thanks for posting.
bekko
Are the dealers competing alongside the hobbyists?

-steve
KokiBali
Hi Steve,

In our local goldfish comp, the hobbyists are competing with the breeders, clubs, and dealers/lfs.

Rgds,
William
bekko
Some think it is unfair when hobbyist must compete against breeders and dealers. Personally, I like it because the very best fish will be up for display and everyone learns a little more than they would otherwise. Those are beautiful fish in your photos, as is the set-up for the show. Were all of those tanks, filters and stands set up just for the show? It's very imopressive.

-steve
Dick Benbow
very appreciative to be able to see the pictures. Very impressive. Steve, same concerns in koi with dealer participation, all the ameteurs are afraid to compete so the dealers are either put into their own class or not allowed to compete. I agree I want to see the best
KokiBali
QUOTE(bekko @ Tue, 15 Jan 2008 5:30 pm) *

Were all of those tanks, filters and stands set up just for the show? It's very imopressive.

Hi Steve,

I think so. Looking at those tanks and stands, they are in same size and model. Even the venue of the show, it's almost the same place for about 2 years already.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.