Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sharing Pics Of My Goldfish
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
dbcyeo
Juz sharing a couple of the ranchus that I have in my pond. Water has just been changed. It's usually green after a day or two.

IPB Image

IPB Image
giorin
Second Images is nicer ranchu. and nice pond. smile.gif
dbcyeo
Hi Giorin,

Guess you recognize your old ranchu. You are welcome to visit it anytime. Need to go your place to see yours again some day. How's the 2 colored one doing now?
caster
QUOTE(dbcyeo @ Mon 15 Mar 2004 08:56 PM)
Hi Giorin,

Guess you recognize your old ranchu. You are welcome to visit it anytime. Need to go your place to see yours again some day. How's the 2 colored one doing now?

nice fish for the 2nd tub.... do u have individual shot of those in white enamel basin...hehheh want to see them in it's full glory tongue.gif

cheers
dbcyeo
Thanks caster.

No white tub. Will see what I can do over the weekend on the individual shots. Actually, if you have been giorin's place, you would have seen the biggest one I have in my second tub. Bought it over from him.
caster
QUOTE(dbcyeo @ Tue 16 Mar 2004 12:47 AM)
Thanks caster.

No white tub. Will see what I can do over the weekend on the individual shots. Actually, if you have been giorin's place, you would have seen the biggest one I have in my second tub. Bought it over from him.

oic .... he sold u that one...hehehheh... nice fish indeed...... yes I thot that fish looks familar tongue.gif

okie will wait for ur photo. cheers
dbcyeo
here's a close up of the ranchus from the pond. comments are welcome.

IPB Image

IPB Image
dbcyeo
more...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
CyberET
Just changed water today.. so took photos for reference smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
dbcyeo
Hi Cyber,

Nice goldfishes you have there. good.gif

Mind sharing how big is the the pond that you are keeping your fishes in?
CyberET
thanks
for the moment i'm keeping these 6 in a 4ft tub.. will be seperating 2 out to the 3ft tub to avoid slowing down their growth smile.gif
Seacucumber
et.....
is that a Dragoneye Tosakin?? biggrin.gif
CyberET
nope, its a split tail that looks jointed biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.