Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chocolate Ryukin
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
demdamdemekins
I can't kick the broadtail habit. This is my 2nd piece, still in quarantine. What do you think?

GlassGoldfish
Nice fish, looks plump! Great finnage! That video seems to peter-out after about 20 seconds, for some reason....

Where did you score this guy from?
demdamdemekins
Yeah, there's only 20 seconds of footage, I couldn't figure out how to cut the song afterwards. This guy came from the same place my last bt came from, namely Ken from Dandy Orandas via Goldfish Connection. IMHO, Ken is hands down, simply the best source for Chinese goldfish in the U.S. Some may point to sources that bring in Tung Hoi fish for considerably cheaper, but it's not hard to tell who's bringing in b grade fish with the intent of undercutting prices. You know what they say though, "You can fool some people some times, but you can't fool all the people all the time."
small_ranchu
QUOTE(demdamdemekins @ Sat, 02 Feb 2008 7:25 pm) *

"You can fool some people some times, but you can't fool all the people all the time."

100% agree
CP
Nice finnage, nice tail, nice swimming pattern, nice fish and nice music. biggrin.gif
Sounds like the works of Mike Oldfield?
demdamdemekins
Actually, its John Frusciante, the guitarist from the Red Hot Chili Peppers. He's got some great stuff, and also some very wierd stuff. The name of the song is ramparts, and the album is called "to record only water."
PERRY
Very nice I too am a fan of the Red HOt Chili peppers.
desireless
Video link invalid. Topic closed.

OK, video link working now. Should be Youtube issues.
Thanks to CP for the update.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.