Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Oranda / Pearlscale
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
bx2k
My 1st posting here, just wanna share some of my newly purchase orandas & pearlscale. Constructive comments are welcome cause I defintely can learn from the expert here. Thks !

Kinder
Your Feeding your fish too much....small quantities of 5 servings will do!

Search the forum to see how much one should feed their goldfish, if you keep feeding your goldfish too much...you might end up with a sick and eventually dead fish.
bx2k
QUOTE(Kinder @ Fri, 15 Feb 2008 4:25 pm) *

Your Feeding your fish too much....small quantities of 5 servings will do!

Search the forum to see how much one should feed their goldfish, if you keep feeding your goldfish too much...you might end up with a sick and eventually dead fish.

OK noted. The pics & clips you saw was brought & transfer on the actual day. Think the fish farm must have feed them with substanial amount before push it to the market. These goldfish only been with me about a week, I feed them 1/2 teaspoon of fish food per day only ( 1 time). If base on your recommendation it will be more than what I have feed them. So when you said 5 small quantities of serving, how you justify that?

Regards
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.