Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need To Custom Make A New Tank..
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
Buddy™
Hi Everyones, newbie to goldfish.. Wanna set up a new tank for Ranchus. Any Bros here have suggestion and pictures to show their tank setup?? I prefer a 3FT setup, also allow me to view th ranchu from top view and side view.

Thanks for the advice ahead...

Cheers laugh.gif
white horse T1
QUOTE(Buddy™ @ Fri 19 Mar 2004 12:09 PM)
Hi Everyones, newbie to goldfish.. Wanna set up a new tank for Ranchus. Any Bros here have suggestion and pictures to show their tank setup?? I prefer a 3FT setup, also allow me to view th ranchu from top view and side view.

Thanks for the advice ahead...

Cheers laugh.gif

a tip for u.

go to arof. forum, click into their tanksetup gallery, u will find some examples.
or go to rainbow and look at their tank where they housed their ranchu.

some pplp DIY, use a guppy tub, cut one side and replace with glass or perspex.

it is not a big problem. u should think of where and how u want to locate it, i tot that is a bigger problem to solve unless u ve no space constraint
Buddy™
Just wan to know, should I have a oyama background black or blue?? My tank base should be blue but nt sure abt the side... Any comments??

I will re-convert my 3FT tank for my Ranchus and at the same time will purchase a guppy tub for green water..

My tank is 3FT x 18 x 18, should I lower my water HT?? I will be using cannister...

Please advices...

Thanks ahead..

laugh.gif
white horse T1
QUOTE(Buddy™ @ Sat 20 Mar 2004 02:35 AM)
Just wan to know, should I have a oyama background black or blue?? My tank base should be blue but nt sure abt the side... Any comments??

I will re-convert my 3FT tank for my Ranchus and at the same time will purchase a guppy tub for green water..

My tank is 3FT x 18 x 18, should I lower my water HT?? I will be using cannister...

Please advices...

Thanks ahead..

laugh.gif

read this
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.