IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

more pics smile.gif

IPB Image

IPB Image

goldrush
Looks SVR to me.

Apart from classify them perhaps you should look into their health.These fish are not well kept.
markcus
ok thanks. im currently feeding them hikari lion head 2-3 times a day, tips and suggestions are welcome. smile.gif
thomas_n
QUOTE(goldrush @ Thu, 13 Mar 2008 4:04 am) *

Looks SVR to me.

Apart from classify them perhaps you should look into their health.These fish are not well kept.

Mr Goldrush,
I'm n wacko.gif wacko.gif bie too and RG is my only chance for a goldfish education. Can you list the clues that lead you to question their health or is simply that they don't look right or that they don't look well kept?
thomas
goldrush
Look at the first photo.I believe this fish tends to hang on the surface with listlessness and lethargy.Either it has been kept in overcrowded facility for long periods.Maybe on the way to a classic flip over disease .It is due to a chronic exposure to high NITRATES!.Look down on the rest of the photos.Their operculum do not close properly giving indication of some form of gill ailments.It maybe parasitic or bacterial I'm not too sure.
Look at their protruding eyes.They tell me they are not well.So my advice is to check their parameters and provide good environment and ample space.Providing a good food does not solve any problem.
markcus
ok thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.