Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello From The Uk
RafflesGold Forums > Misc Rumble Area > Newbie Issues / Say "Hi"/ Testing
jayne
Hi all,found the site a few days ago and have been reading through old threads since,fascinating stuff.I've been keeping fish for many years,since I was a child,but goldfish keeping/breeding is my main passion.

I'm especially fond of 2 types of goldfish not found in any great quantity in the UK,at least of a decent quality.
These are bubble eyes,especially calico and also pom pons,particularly the dorsal less kind but I have never seen one in the UK,although fish with dorsals are available.

My hope is to obtain some reasonable quality breeding stock of both types so that I can hopefully get some decent stuff of my own,I've got a few potential bubble eyes that I'm growing on,but the only pom pons I have are dorsalled so I don't know what to do about that unsure.gif

Look forward to getting to know you all

Jayne
CP
Hi Jayne and welcome to RG. hi.gif

Not that many members from UK here; be our guests and feel free to browse thru the articles and threads.

Rgds
CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.