Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My Gw Update - Gstring
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Green Water, Filtration and Tank Setup
Seacucumber
just finished changing water on a typical Sunday morning....

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
mountain
drool.gif super envy , but 1 question, how u prevent birds/cats from stealing your prizes??? looks quite hard to prevent.
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu 25 Mar 2004 08:48 AM)
drool.gif super envy , but 1 question, how u prevent birds/cats from stealing your prizes??? looks quite hard to prevent.

Knock knock. The answer is in the 1st and 2nd pic wor. ohmy.gif
mountain
i saw, and i saw some pretty big gaps, and a cat can easily snoop in mah, thats why i asked..

anyway, i think should be quite safe bah, got ppl keep big dogs with ranchus .. smile.gif
CyberET
my dogs prefer green water over their water bowl rofl.gif
before that it was the pond water
Allan
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu 25 Mar 2004 07:06 PM)
i saw, and i saw some pretty big gaps, and a cat can easily snoop in mah, thats why i asked..

anyway, i think should be quite safe bah, got ppl keep big dogs with ranchus ..  smile.gif

I doubt the cat can scoop up a ranchu with its paws fast enough. I understand ranchus remain alert even when they rest and can swim away quickly.
Seacucumber
the water green so the cat cant see the fish mah....
theres a big grey persian nextdoor who dun give a damn abt my fish ....hehe
mountain
hmm .. i guess greenwater fish taste lousy .. bahabaha .. Bring ET's puppy to pop by your neighbour's kitty ..

tat photo was taken on Sunday, can show another pic say ...tomorrow or saturday before u change water?
mountain
QUOTE(CyberET @ Thu 25 Mar 2004 07:10 PM)
my dogs prefer green water over their water bowl rofl.gif
before that it was the pond water

biang.. report u to government ah .. feed dog with green water .. later become like the green polar bear how??!!
CyberET
good for the doggy's coat le..
silky smooth...
should recommend that to Cruella DeVil biggrin.gif
Seacucumber
QUOTE(mountain @ Thu 25 Mar 2004 09:15 PM)
hmm .. i guess greenwater fish taste lousy .. bahabaha .. Bring ET's puppy to pop by your neighbour's kitty ..

tat photo was taken on Sunday, can show another pic say ...tomorrow or saturday before u change water?

sighz....nowadays lousy weather....
my sis will be going Japan this Sat and the Digicam will be with her....
probably will take a pic after she comes home....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.