Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any Tvr Enthusiasts Out There In Usa?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
bigbettadan
Hello all,

My name is Dan Young, I am an IBC Grand Champion and judge. I am taking a break from bettas to work on true TV Ranchus. I am working with Mita and Matsuyama lines currently. Any other TVR people out there in the good ole USA? I want to promote them in the US, as SVR's are ok but to me nothing beats TVRs.

Thanks
Dan
bigbettadan@aim.com
bekko
---raising hand---

There are at least 20 of us.

-steve
small_ranchu
http://raingarden.us/ is one of them. lol

I wish I know the other 19.
bigbettadan
I know Gary Hater, and he has a breeders social in Sept, which I will be attending. David Lain from Oregon contacted me. I would like to organize a TVR club in the US soon.......

Dan
GlassGoldfish
Heya!

I'm currently raising 5 Oishi fish, 2 girls, 3 boys, hand picked by Mr. Oishi. They are Oya this year and looking great. It's been a late spring on the High Desert, but water temps are creeping up outdoors. If they spawn this year it will be a huge boon to the usa tvr project.

I know David, really good guy. I would like to be a part of a tvr group in the usa.

IPB Image
bigbettadan
Very nice. Gary and I just culled some Oishi BBRs this weekend. Gary has some very nice stock from that strain. I will be adding the line myself soon. Drop me a private email, and once I can get things going, I will email you........

Dan
goldfish29
QUOTE(GlassGoldfish @ Sun, 06 Jul 2008 12:26 am) *

Heya!

I'm currently raising 5 Oishi fish, 2 girls, 3 boys, hand picked by Mr. Oishi. They are Oya this year and looking great. It's been a late spring on the High Desert, but water temps are creeping up outdoors. If they spawn this year it will be a huge boon to the usa tvr project.

I know David, really good guy. I would like to be a part of a tvr group in the usa.

I'd love to have one of those, but where I live (Minnesota) is almost impossible to get them or maybe I don't know anyone who have them. But our fish stores won't have ranchus, left alone such quality fish. If anyone can tell me where I'd get those quality fish, please tell!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.