Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Of Youtube On Goldfish
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
goldrush

Youtube is an excellent resource for video sharing among netizens around the globe in this cyberage of our time.Goldfish videos are excellent tools to educate and project a better moving images than static photos in bringing across distinct and more detailed presentation and messages .I for one had upload some 200 over goldfish videos to share with you all in my 2-yeared youtube account (if you are not aware).Here I’ve compiled some of my top personal favorites(not my videos)at youtube on goldfishes.Happy viewing

Chance upon this fish and fell for it instantly.Rare to find a good and beautiful Sakura ranchu and this fish simply speaks volume of itself.The physical attributes are all there for the taking and the colors truly amazing.Arguably one of the best sakura I've seen beg2.gif

Not quite a good specimen but this is as close as you can get than seeing the real thing.A PANDA RANCHU !!!!

A very nice Edonishiki

kekekeke not too sure what kind of a goldfish is this but show looks goooooooooood shiok.gif

Nice Jikin

At 2007 Aquarama there was a bubble eyed with a dorsal now you see a celestial with one good_very.gif

Some rare and seldom seen izumo nankin
bekko
not too sure what kind of a goldfish is this
Wow! Green gin-rin-like scales and the tail of a Bristol Shubunkin. I like the prominent black patches on the endoiishiki too.
goldrush

Truly a masterclass in the art of goldfish painting
goldrush

A beautiful Japanese Calico oranda................So different from the Chinese and the Thais
Kinder
QUOTE(goldrush @ Tue, 22 Jul 2008 1:11 am) *

A beautiful Japanese Calico oranda................So different from the Chinese and the Thais

Its is different, other than the soft silky tail....im quiet impressed by its white coloured patches - They are so white...thus far the whites i have seen in other colicos, no where near this white.... yes.gif
calicoly
this japanese calico oranda has such a smooth headgrowth, and the scales look very matt. very nice white on it!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.