Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cross Or Lionhead?
RafflesGold Forums > Discussion Area > Fancy Goldfish
LASERGUY
Two way traffic with no collision. hug.gif

IPB Image
LASERGUY
Oh shit! Post this in the wrong forum. Any administrator that would help move this to the Fancy goldfish section?
Gam xia. beer1.gif
dennis
My guess .... lionhead.
CyberET
QUOTE(Username @ Fri 28 Nov 2003 00:27 AM)
Oh shit! Post this in the wrong forum. Any administrator that would help move this to the Fancy goldfish section?
Gam xia.  beer1.gif

moved wink.gif

looks like a lionhead to me.. where u buy ah? cute ah oranda.gif
The Matrix
lionhead. not bad looking.
LASERGUY
He has been with me for 2 months liao I think, bought him at a LFS near a macdonald. It's somewhere near Sim lim tower. Beside that LFS is a motor cycle shop and there's a desset shop before the LFS for people to enjoy a cooling treat! shiok.gif Airconditioned if you are eating inside! shiok.gif There's also the 'scissors' rice(that's what they call it. Rice with ALOT of curry plus some type of black sauce with it.) along that stretch too. Yummy treats! shiok.gif At that time there were lots of small lionheads around and I was actually deciding between this and another lionhead which have a more straighter body but lack of colour. 1/2 of them were lethargic but looking back now, how I wish I bought the other one as well. ;)

The last time I went to that LFS there ain't nothing left except for a few commets, lousy red caps orandas and small demekins. Not worth for the trip now. good_no.gif He usually pump all the goldfishes inside one tank so you better get it fresh or get it with all kind of disease. My mambo is from there too fresh and piping hot! laugh.gif

There's wen growth on the outer of both eyes and from the front it looks like he's wearing glasses! happydance1.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(Username @ Fri 28 Nov 2003 01:35 AM)
The last time I went to that LFS there ain't nothing left except for a few commets, lousy red caps orandas and small demekins. Not worth for the trip now.  good_no.gif

Confirm 101% Lionhead. They are very nice. I like I like! Got more pics especially on the white one? shiok.gif

Is the LFS the one at a corner, and across the block there's a 7-11 store? If so... I belive it has closed shop. sad.gif
LASERGUY
Brother brother, the white one is not a lionhead but a Ranchu from AC! yes.gif
If I go to that LFS again I will see the name. good.gif

IPB Image
The Matrix
QUOTE(Username @ Fri 28 Nov 2003 12:33 PM)
Brother brother, the white one is not a lionhead but a Ranchu from AC!  yes.gif
If I go to that LFS again I will see the name.  good.gif

not bad ranchu u got there. Friend, this fellow going to come out with lots of red patches as time goes. Not a full white dude. wasted.
LASERGUY
I never expected it to become white too. When it first arrived, it had red patches and I bought him for the cute red lip. peace.gif

IPB Image
LASERGUY
QUOTE(Username @ Fri 28 Nov 2003 22:59 PM)
I never expected it to become white too. When it first arrived, it had red patches and I bought him for the cute red lip.  peace.gif

Hi, personally, I prefered it's current state of all white.
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(Username @ Fri 28 Nov 2003 12:33 PM)
Brother brother, the white one is not a lionhead but a Ranchu from AC!  yes.gif
If I go to that LFS again I will see the name.  good.gif

Paisei paisei. In the 1st pic, the white ranchu's curved back is blocked by the lionhead and I took the assumption you have a pair of lionhead in that tank. Kekeke.

Nice white ranchu and I hope it stays all-white too!

Does anyone knows why a white ranchu/lionhead usually has a yellowish head? Is it possible to have a pure white head? unsure.gif
CyberET
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Sat 29 Nov 2003 09:00 AM)
Does anyone knows why a white ranchu/lionhead usually has a yellowish head?  Is it possible to have a pure white head?  unsure.gif

erm, because of the lighting effect? wen is thicker le.. hehe.. is there such a thing as albino goldfish?
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(CyberET @ Wed 03 Dec 2003 09:09 AM)
erm, because of the lighting effect? wen is thicker le.. hehe.. is there such a thing as albino goldfish?

Yes there is!

We can't seem to find any pics though... but one fine day, bro 10daniel wrote and told us:

"and gasp! albino demekins! this is my first time seeing an albino goldfish in real life, and i was pretty sad to see them in the NOT FOR SALE ponds at QH... sorry for the poor picture..." - fire87

The pic is really blur but seems to be the only one we have on albino goldfish. yes.gif

IPB Image
CyberET
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Wed 03 Dec 2003 22:07 PM)
Yes there is! 

We can't seem to find any pics though... but one fine day, bro 10daniel wrote and told us:

"and gasp! albino demekins! this is my first time seeing an albino goldfish in real life, and i was pretty sad to see them in the NOT FOR SALE ponds at QH... sorry for the poor picture..." - fire87

click-me.gif

The pic is really blur but seems to be the only one we have on albino goldfish.  yes.gif

ohya hor, i remember seeing those, hehehe
smgutie
the link doesnt work and i couldnt find the user. i also tried fire87. found him but no pic. sad.gif
dennis
QUOTE(HappyBuddha @ Wed 03 Dec 2003 22:07 PM)
Yes there is! 

The pic is really blur but seems to be the only one we have on albino goldfish.  yes.gif

They put one batch out for sale for awhile I saw. Whitish body with pink telescopic eyes, looks pretty strange and all were long and thin which I didn't like, so I didn't get them. Sorry for not mentioning it before, I thought some of you might have already known. blush.gif
HappyBuddha
QUOTE(smgutie @ Thu 04 Dec 2003 13:25 PM)
the link doesnt work and i couldnt find the user.  i also tried fire87. found him but no pic.  sad.gif

Okay, it's fixed. You might need to go back a page to see it again. Thanks for pointing out the error.
10daniel
QUOTE(smgutie @ Thu 04 Dec 2003 01:25 PM)
the link doesnt work and i couldnt find the user.  i also tried fire87. found him but no pic.  sad.gif

hello guys,

fire87 is now 10daniel, and some of the guys from AF already know me by Daniel

Anyway, those albino telescopes were last seen $1 each at QH, with a buy-1-get-1-free offer. Cool, huh?

smile.gif Happy fish keeping!
Daniel
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2017 Invision Power Services, Inc.